Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aubreyburkhart Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 06:05 PM
    What spider is this? Poisonous?
    This guy fell from my door as I was walking under it tonight. I have them all over my house in northern Indiana. What is it? Is it dangerous to humans or cats? It's about the size of a quarter. Click here to see the photo I took of it.Thank you!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Looks like a Hobo. Ya think?

HoboSpider.com- Poisonous Hobo Spider and Brown Recluse Spider Information and Big H Spider Traps.
    aubreyburkhart Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 06:14 PM

Thank you for your response. But, I'm not sure if it is a hobo spider because it doesn't have the lines running down the back like they do. What do you think?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 06:51 PM
    I really can't say for sure but I think I would get the place sprayed. That one you took a picture of just looks scary. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What spider is this? [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what kind of spider this is? Location is Brazil, Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte They told me this kind of spider lives in cold places in the back of the house. Many thanks

Are Pepper Seeds Poisonous? [ 10 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if pepper (as in the red / green / yellow / orange variety) seeds are poisonous? I've been told it by a couple of people but I'm not sure whether to believe them or not!

Spider Bite? [ 4 Answers ]

I have what I think may be a spider bite on the inside of my leg. Yesterday evening I noticed that my upper leg hurt so I lifted my pant leg. I have what looks like a large zit with a black dot in the middle. It's very painful and feels hard like a peanut M & M. It's itchy at times. The main part...

Can ladybugs be poisonous to dachshunds? [ 4 Answers ]

My six-month old dachshund has vomited several times in the past day and a half. With the holiday, we weren't able to get into the vet until tomorrow. He is fine right now, but I just caught him eating a ladybug. Now he is coughing a bit and gagging a little. We've had quite a few of these...

List of poisonous foods for cats & dogs [ 8 Answers ]

CAN YOU PLEASE ADD TO THIS LISTING OF POISONOUS FOODS FOR CATS & DOGS WHICH WE MUST NOT FEED THEM AS THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS? FOR DOGS: CHOCOLATE } GRAPES } including foods that contain them also! RAISINS } FOR CATS: ONIONS } including...

View more questions Search