Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    limo Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Cleanliness of vagina
    Do pickles really make your vagina smell weird? I also heard that pineapples make it smell good.. :confused:
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 22, 2007, 04:43 PM
    I've never heard of that myself. It might be true. It might not be.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Are you kidding! Good luck in trying that. You have too much time on your hands!
    You can always try an experiment!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 22, 2007, 05:33 PM
    OMG, you can't be serious!! Use water only as soap can dry you out and make you more prone to infections.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Holy Mackrel! You better peel it first!:eek:
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

May 22, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by limo
    Do pickles really make your vagina smell wierd? I also heard that pineapples make it smell good.....?:confused:
    If you are talking about eating these foods and the effect that they have on your vaginal "scent", then yes it is possible. If you are talking about inserting them into your vagina orally, that is not a good idea. The acids in a pineapple can give you a yeast infection by throwing off your vaginal chemistry.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 22, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Hello:

No, but I heard if you put a pickle in your butt, it smells like a deli when you break wind.

excon
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 22, 2007, 09:36 PM
    PMSL!

I think if you consume a healthy diet your natural scent will be more pleasing.
    If you eat crap surely you're not going to smell clean.
    I'm trying not to throw up here.

I do believe that pineapple and fruit help semen taste better.

*RUNS!*
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 09:40 PM
    My friends mom always said when she ate fish her urine smelled like fish the next day. Lol. We were afraid not to believe her...
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 22, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    my friends mom always said when she ate fish her urine smelled like fish the next day. lol. we were afraid not to believe her...
    I think it's the same with asparragus.
    Who cares though, asparragus is delicious! Lol
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by modular01
    If you are talking about inserting them into your vagina orally, that is not a good idea.
    How do you do that orally? That would be some neat trick with a pineapple. Hey limo, are you a contortionist? I have always wanted to be one, although using food in this way never crossed my mind. ;) hmmm.

Limo, if you are talking about eating food and if it has effects on the odors your body secretes, yes, some food will alter your body's chemistry in this way. Some people are more prone to the problem than others.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 23, 2007, 07:30 AM
    I know what you are talking about, its like if my man drinks alcohol over one weekend it will make him taste bitter, he loves his pineapple juice and yes I can vouch that it makes him taste sweet.
    Yes what you eat or drink can determine the taste and smell of both men and woman.. im not medical in any way its just my opinion and experience.
    limo Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Uhh.. thanks guys. But I definitely meant EATING those foods. Didn't think I had to clarify.:)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 23, 2007, 10:16 AM
    LOL, limo, some people are into some strange kink, you know!!
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 23, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by limo
    uhh..thanks guys. but i definetly meant EATING those foods. Didnt think i had to clarify.:)
    Haha k good. I was kind of skeptic about that. :p
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Try some asparagus and see what happens
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 23, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Rather than asking, find yourself a partner and EXPERIMENT! Be sure to record each day's observations and write up lab notes, k?
    frustrated22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by songmaster
    wait so ur going to stick a pineapple in your v...
    OK, I think what she meant was actually EATING the pineapple... not sticking it into her vagina, eintein.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Jun 1, 2007, 01:17 AM
    I love pickles. Wait, A cucumber, a pickle, and a penis were all sitting around one day talking about how much their lives sucked.

The cucumber said, "Man, my lifesucks. Whenever I get big, fat, and juicy, someone cuts me up and puts me in a salad."

"So," the pickle looks at him and says, "You think you have it bad? Whenever I get big, fat, and juicy, someone puts me in vinegar, puts spices on me, and sticks me in a jar."

The penis glared at them both and said, "You guys think you have it rough? Whenever I get big, fat, and juicy, they put a rubber tarp over my head, stick me in a dark room, and bang my head against the wall until I throw up and pass out."
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Jun 1, 2007, 10:04 AM
    No human being, man or woman, can act up to a sublime standard without giving offense. - W.E. Channing.
    ATT: Ruby Pitbull
    I edited it, You are absolutely right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on vagina [ 6 Answers ]

I have a bump on my vagina. It was like a pimple, but I sqeezed it and pus came out then a little blood. It's still a bump. The bump is located were my vaginal hairs are. Should I be alarmed?

Bumps on vagina [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 15, nearing 16 years old. I have had a "bump" on the outside of my vagina under pubic hair. It feels like a large... Bug bite, except this "bump" has been there for several months, if not a bit longer. At one point, puss came out from it after taking a shower, as it would from, perhaps a...

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

Bleeding from vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I had a period in jan and haven't had one since I noticed last night that I had pink blood on toilet paper when I peed what is this I am 54 and had a tubular so not on any birth control other than that

View more questions Search