Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amily Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

May 22, 2007, 03:54 PM
    I cant understand him.
    My boyfriend and I live in a different towns and can't see each other very often. At the beginning our relationship we used to text each other a lot and I used to come down to see him. We agreed that it could be difficult being apart, but we thought we can do it. He came to see me last week, because he had work here... we saw each other only twice and that was it. He stopped text me how he used to text me and its usually just to ask how I'm and what my plans are... nothing more. I knew that some time this week or next he was going a way to Luxembourg, but he never told me when. I have tried to ask him if he make it to see me before he goes away... and he said a few times he will try or would never respond to my sentence. He never said he could not. I thought he was planning to visit me sometime this week and I have txted him last night... but he said he was going to bed and never said a word about when he was leaving. Today he didn't text me for half of the day and when he did, he never said a word ither. I came home, saw him on msn and wanted to chat that is when he said he was leaving on Thursday..? I could not believe. He didn't even told a word... when I asked why, he said he was too sleepy last night... Im totally confused now... and I think its not normal. I thought it was important for him what I feel and what I know about his plans, but I feel like I'm not part of his life... he is there, I'm here... he can't be arsed to tell me when he leaves and leave me thinking he is coming to visit me..? Honestly maybe Im too picky on him, but I feel really down and I wished him have a nice trip, he said thanks and he was offline... he hasn't txted me ither;( I don't know what to do, I want to text him, but I think Im too upset, because I feel like he doesn't care abou me enough and I think that was a bi selfish... am I wrong for thinking like that? Please give me some answers... because Im confused... :confused:
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 22, 2007, 04:28 PM
    I would not stick around for this guy to wake up and smell the coffee. He is not into you as you are into him. It seems that he has other interests and you are one of them, but not on the scale of priority that you would like. That is just how I see this. I hope, for your sake, I am wrong.

Are you sure he is single? His behavior sounds rather like a married guy who is looking for someone casual.

I would keep on looking. Be busy with my life. Be social. Develop hobbies, volunteer work - anything that absorbs my time and introduces me to new people and new opportunities.

Best of all to you.
    amily Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

May 23, 2007, 02:38 AM
    I guess its true, because since last night he has not txted me or contacted me at all. And I think tonight he is going to some party in Liverpool... where I think he could have come to visit me, its only 1 hour and a half away from him, but he always thinks its too far away. I have spoke with my friend last night and he told me that distance should not be matter in relationship... if he wants to see, he will be on train nearly every day. I know he has work and I appreciate that, but he always can't make it unless its free day. I don't know... I'm sad that each time I start trust someone they don't bother with my feelings and think only about theirs. Will I ever find right person? Do you think he likes me enough? Do you think he wants to be with me? What is going on?:eek:
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 23, 2007, 04:46 AM
    Yes, you will find the right person. I do think this guy likes you but not enough. His behavior shows some real thoughtlessness for you. Please do your very best to not dwell on him and get very involved in other parts of your life and seek out new experiences. Good luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand her [ 6 Answers ]

hey :( yes i need help to understand her !!!! she tell me she loves me but she scared to hurt me :( but i love her and i want to be whit her and she tell me she wants too but she got a bf and i dunno what she gonna do so if anywone got advice it would help allot thanks:confused:

I don't understand [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my girl had an argument on Thursday night and I didn't think we'd talk for a week or so, then she called Sunday while I was out with my roommate getting lunch and when I got back and was checking my messages, she wanted to know if I wanted to hang out Sunday afternoon/night. While I was...

Trying to understand him [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: My husband of two yrs has a problem with internet chatting. It is not just the chatting it is the exchanging of photos and phone numbers. I consider this cheating and cannot take it any longer. Am I over reacting? Please advise!! :confused: :(

I don't understand? [ 21 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, so what is abusive? I mean on the Hallmark channel they always show it as like the guy or girl totally freaking out and smacking the other person. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over a year and a half. He has been a complete gentlemen until the past month....

Don't understand my ex [ 4 Answers ]

In October 2006 I started seeing someone we got on so well and could chat to each other about anything. She is at uni and is studying dance and in her final year she was off uni ill with septic tonistilities and she sent me an email saying I am so stressed out I have been off uni ill and my mates...

View more questions Search