Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimie02 Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

May 22, 2007, 12:56 PM
    KISSES assistance
    I went to my frshman/sophmore dance. There was this really cute guy not dancing with anyone and he is in my English class. I pulled him onto the dance floor and we were really dancing (think a modernized dirty dancing). He started pulling me really close to him as the song got closer to the end. When I say close I mean like really close. Really really close. Before I walked away, I kissed him on the cheek. My friend asked today what he thought. He said he really didn't care. Everyone says I shoud tlk to him about this but I don't know what to say. Whenever our eyes meet he turns his head or looks away real fast. I need help and I don't know what to do I didn't get to finish talking to my friend to know what else he said but I am really confused and I need help fast. I want to die...
    jasonbts Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

May 22, 2007, 02:53 PM
    O.K. don't kill yourself. If you don't want to have any awkward conversations in school, get his number and call him later to see what's going on inside his head.
    jaimie02 Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

May 23, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Thanks but I don't think I can do that. I'm WAY TOO shy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never kisses me [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have a great relationship but he never comes up and kisses me or gives me a hug,I always initiate the kissing.We have sex every other night,but he only gives me a quick kiss during it and that's it,I want to make out,what should I do?

Equation that needs assistance! [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with this problem. 5x - 2y = 7 4x + y =3

Can you helpbetty boop - #01 hearts & kisses bear [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea if I'm in the right spot but I'm looking for a BETTY BOOP - #01 HEARTS & KISSES BEAR and I don't know where I can get one from australia. So if they is someone who has been to Australia or lives in Australia and know a store (that you can walk into not an online store where I can...

View more questions Search