Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puzzert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Hair follicle testing
    Does anyone one know of a web site or company that sells hair follicle collection kits that will cover synthetic opiates? I'm looking to identify Nubain on a hair follicle screen, I don't think it can be identified by name, but it would be covered by a test that covered synthetic opiates. Thank you!:)
    Kola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzert
    Does anyone one know of a web site or company that sells hair follicle collection kits that will cover synthetic opiates? I'm looking to identify Nubain on a hair follicle screen, I don't think it can be identified by name, but it would be covered by a test that covered synthetic opiates. Thank you!:)
    yea go to Google and look under hair follicle test and a lot of web sites come up to buy that stuff and a # ia 800 600-0032

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 5 Answers ]

Hair follicle test- I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I...

Hair testing [ 2 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could help me. We are trying to get custody of my step daughter the Mother tested positive for Meth and Morphine. We are looking for information on line about hair follicle testing and how it differs from Urinalysis. You see she is passing her urine tests but failed the hair...

Hair Follicle Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hair follicle drug test coming up in a 3-4 days. I smoked marijuana about a month and a half ago for the first time in 8 years. I have short hair that I cut every week and a half. I only had a few hits off a bowl when I smoked. Will that show up in a hair follicle drug test?

Need to know about hair follicle test!http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/ [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am just wondering if there is a shampoo or something that can be used to pass a hair follicle test. If so where do I start looking for it. I have heard that there is a shampoo for this. Is this true?

Why do Dr's believe hair follicle die? [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Ken Belanger. I discovered RK19 by accident. It is causing my scalp that has been slick bald to grow hair. As well as Other guys. My latest pic http://www.rk19.com/images/TempMarch.jpg A 48 year old guys pic who was bald 22 years. Bald scalp

View more questions Search