Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 22, 2007, 04:00 PM
    I think I'll be a Bob today.

:D
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

May 23, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Its not funny, everyone taking the mickey, this is a genuine website and also of people use it because they seriously need answers, if this AMARIE (MARIA/LINSDEY) is having a laugh then shame on her for wastin time and ppl'z thoughts as to who are giving her advice
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

May 24, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Yes, I got a random PM from this user simply saying "Hello... My name is Ashley too." I thought OK.. Then I went and looked at her posts and she signed them as Lindsey. So I copied and pasted this post back to her saying, "Obviously your name is Lindsey."

I don't like all these posts by people lately that are too contradictive... and wastes of time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just Wondering [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 month old kitten, and I was just curious about how much kittens of that age usually sleep in a day because my kitten usually sleeps quite a bit, and I always thought that kittens play more then they sleep, and as they get older they sleep more. Also my kitten has feline herpes in her one...

Just wondering [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm seventeen years old and I've never been in a relationship in my life. Scratch that. I've been on one date to the movies where I basically had to ask the guy myself through myspace (ugh, I know) and to top it all off, he stabbed someone and got expelled from his school (prior to me, of...

Just wondering [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondering but why do people prefer macs over PCs I mean you will buy a mac and sure it'll be OK for a while but then you will be left behind by PC's there more versitile to upgrade and you won't get laughed at when people ask what you have. I have a friend with a Mac he can clapp his hands...

I'm wondering how far is to far? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am a 38 y/o lady and it seem that life is becoming almost to much to bear I'm no good at anything I do any more I have icolated myself for many years and I have contact with no one unless I need to I'm disabled and no one seems to understand enough is enough as far as that goes. My children...

View more questions Search