Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pratfool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 01:08 AM
    About Visa Application
    I am planning to join INSEAD for pursuing my MBA. INSEAD has got two campuses one in France and one in Singapore. I will be first joining Singapore campus and for two months or so in between will be joining French campus. I wish to know that when I will be moving from Singapore to France whether I will have to come back to India to get my French visa or can I apply for a French visa from Singapore itself. I am an Indian national having Indian passport. I am going to travel abroad for the first time.. :confused:
    prasanna_battula Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pratfool
    I am planning to join INSEAD for pursuing my MBA. INSEAD has got two campuses one in France and one in Singapore. I will be first joining Singapore campus and for two months or so in between will be joining French campus. I wish to know that when I will be moving from Singapore to France whether I will have to come back to India to get my French visa or can I apply for a French visa from Singapore itself. I am an Indian national having Indian passport. I am going to travel abroad for the first time.. :confused:

Hi,

You can get the french visa from singapore itself. No need to come back to India. But this works only if you have a letter from the INSEAD stating that you are transferred from Singapore to France.

Let me know in case if you have any more questions.

Prasanna.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can F1 visa be transferred to H1B visa with out joining OPT program? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Currently I am MSC student on F1 visa currently authorized to work .I have been working as a software engineer,network engineer and web developer for the last six years . I am confused about the conversion of F1 to H1B Visa status. Can I Change my F1 visa to H1B visa with out joining the OPT...

Application to Accelerate? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend got a deffered sentence for burglary of an automobile and is on probation. At the beginning of his probation he failed a few UAs but then got completely clean and hasn't failed one since. His probation officer has changed 3 times and the most recent one he got put out a warrant for his...

F-1 visa (OPT) to H-1b visa: how to file tax [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, My status in US has been changed from F-1 visa(OPT) to H-1b visa during 2006. I received approval for my H1b visa in October. And I worked for the same company throughout 2006. I filed 2005 tax with 1040NR. But I don't know which form I should use for 2006. Someone please help me!

Up dating application [ 2 Answers ]

I recently applied online for a position. The application asked for the last 4 jobs, yet none of these jobs were detailed to what I was seeking. I have experience in this line of work but it was ten years ago and there was not room on the application for this and I meant to put in a brief...

Make up application [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I'm tired of applying my eye make up the same way everyday. Can anyone give me some tips on applying my eye make up. THANKS

View more questions Search