Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Belle Renta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 12:25 AM
    80s kid's movie- red dress possibly birthday? DRIVING ME CRAZY
    This has been bugging me for years- and no one has any idea what I'm talking about- but I don't think I dreamed it... it was probably one of those like kidsongs, or wee sing videos, but I distinctly remember a young girl with brown curly hair, with a bright red dress on, (I think) going to her ?birthday? Party in a forest of some sort, it may have been a picnic- I think there may have been some bears who came with her. PLEASSEEE someone know what this is- or any direction I might take to try and find it?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 22, 2007, 02:22 AM
    It's "The Teddy Bears Picnic"
    Belle Renta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stardust713
    It's "The Teddy Bears Picnic"

Thanks for responding! I looked that up, but the film I'm remembering was a "real" actor's show... not a cartoon.. thanks though
    savycheapshot Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2009, 02:01 AM

I've been trying to remember this exact movie!
    And I finally found it!

They have it on YouTube!
    YouTube - Wee Sing Together 2
    bbrice313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 12:27 PM
    YESSS!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Belle Renta, I know exactly how you felt. Literally for YEARS I have been trying to figure this out -- and NO ONE knew what the hell I was talking about. I am SO glad you posted this, and thank YOU, savycheapshot, for finding it!! This is actually a huge relief... as funny as that might sound for such a silly thing. But it is... and thanks again! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid's movie/tv in 80s (obscure) [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I've been trying to track this movie down since forever. It is animation, and it was a vhs of what I remember to be episodes of this series/movie. It had I think 4 women characters that had magical hair with colorful squirrels living in their hair that gave them their power. There was a prince...

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

80s/Early 90s Crazy Movie About Button-Collecting Kid Gangs [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a fairly cheap, possibly British movie about some underprivileged kids who had rival gangs in their town. The twist was they all valued buttons (like shirt buttons or gold jacket buttons etc) and even seemed to use them in some kind of barter system. I've wondered for years what this...

Help this is driving me crazy [ 7 Answers ]

OK well I was suppose to get my period may 6 it was late and came on may 14th but it was very very lite. It didn't even soak a pad. And it went away 3 days later. Where as I am normally 6-7 days and very heavy. And on cd12 I had a dark red discharge and only lasted a couple hours but wasn't heavy....

Please help me find this movie, it's driving me CRAZY [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, I remember the movie started with this pan out of a city... and the title was something that had a 'the' something, it began with an e, or had voyage or something (?? ) in the title... It was a 70's-80's movie, or around ET's time... but I saw it in 5th grade (so it's a kids...

View more questions Search