Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tawni123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 05:24 PM
    I need a boyfriend.
    Okay there is this really cute boy that I like but he is one of my best guy friend. He knows that I like him but I keep telling him I don't because he likes someone else:( :( :( and I know why he does not like me... its because I'm a little over weight. But he is fine b-ing friends. What should I do:eek:
    crJgirl Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Play it cool... give hints to him that you like him... but play it cool.. stay busy and don't be too available... good luck! :)
    GERRR Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 21, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tawni123
    okay there is this really cute boy that i like but he is one of my best guy friend. he knows that i like him but i keep telling him i dont because he likes someone else:( :( :( and i know why he does not like me..................its because im a little over weight. but he is fine b-ing friends. what should i do:eek:
    I no how you fill, I am moving right now because when I started in my school, I had names like "fat cow, Lesbian, and Fatty Mic Fat Fat" I have lost 50 lbs, but I have never had a boyfriend, but I have friends that were boys.. . but yea :/
    I had boys that are HOTT come up and ask me if I was a lesbian. NOT GOOD! But I just told them to F*uck off... and then I ended up having 3 guys asking me out. So just be yourself, and if he really does deserve you, then it will work! Good Luck! :)
    EllieBrown Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

May 21, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Over weight! Don't get hung up on that. I tried to lose weight and look all hot for this one guy... about every other guy in the world began noticing me but NOT HIM. It isn't worth it, you can't buid a relationship based on how you look so don't begin it on that. It is all about your personality, either he likes that or not. What's on the inside is sacred and special because you can't change that with surgery!
    GERRR Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 21, 2007, 07:26 PM
    HOLD UP! I wasn't saying it like that... I no how you fill. And I'm sorry that you took it wrong. What I was trying to say is that you can't make him like you, and if he can't see that you're a good person, then maybe it isn't meant to be. I'm sorry you took that the wrong way. I agree with you 110%.
    Sorry!
    Good Luck

Peace
    InTheArmsOfGod Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2007, 11:06 AM
    I wouldn't jump right in into improving your appearance in hopes of coming off appealing to him. Odds are his mind is set and his opinion won't change on you. As many others have stated on here already, I think you need to focus on other things and let things fall into place as they usually end up doing.

Just look at it this way, would you really want to be with someone who doesn't like you for who you are right now? He's being shallow and superficial and he'll always have that black cloud over his head when it comes to you. Don't even bother.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 22, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Communication is key. ;)
    Mandmo Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2007, 02:37 PM
    If he doesn't like you for who you are he is not worth it! Odds are you guys are just destined to be friends

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

K so I dated this guy for 4 months and I fell absoulety in love with him. However we broke up but still hooked up for a week after but then one night I ended up smashing his truck with a shovel. I paid for all the damage and didn't talk to him forever. I was finally completely over him for the most...

My ex boyfriend and I [ 8 Answers ]

I'm confusesd... he said he loved me more than anyone he had ever been with, and I had this huge affect on him, like no other, then he came home with this girl who hehad a couple of one night stands with years ago, they ran in to each other at a funeral this past may and ji went to his house and...

Me and my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I'm due in march... but me and my boyfriend are in a sitituation that he is 5 years older than me. We've been together for 2 years now and decided to keep the baby and he wants to support our son to be and love him and give him everything he needs. He's also in the military right now....

My boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

Hi. I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years and I want to live together. Every time I mention it(which isn't often) he never really gives me an answer and just blows it off. I work night shift 3 nights a week and he works days 5 days a week. So we only see each other once during the week and...

Ex-Boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up on Friday. He said that I was to 'possessive'. Here is what happened: We had gone down to the mall with his grandparents, and his aunt calls and asks if he wants to come up to her house for this weekend (which he is still at as I type... ). Anyway, I had gone up and...

View more questions Search