Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 21, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Lychee Nut
    Does anyone here use Lychees?

I bought some fresh ones from Trader Joes for the first time a few years ago. But since they were a pain to peel, I started buying canned ones instead. I use them to replace mandarin oranges in my chicken salads. :p

Any other ideas?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 01:51 AM
    Oh they make wonderful ice cream or even just as a topping over vanilla ice cream.

Lychee Recipe Collection Lots of nice recipes there have fun xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone try to get me nut with stupid email [ 11 Answers ]

I have a problem, there's someone as this email below: [email protected] Send me and email everyday with virus, spam, and some kind psycho words, ex "I know what are you doing now,I'm watching you now" at midnight every every day, How can I know who is the owner of this email and...

How to get the nut over the tailpiece on the sink [ 1 Answers ]

I have been replacing the "basket" on my kitchen sink and all was fine until I got to the "replace the nut over the tailpiece on the sink" the old on came off and the new on that came with the new basket does not want to slip over the lip on the tailpiece, the instructions in the package do not say...

Nut Allergies [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old nephew who is allergic to nuts. I do not know as to how severe it is, but my sister said the doctor told her to always keep an epi shot on hand just in case. I am also getting ready to build a house on a 14 acre parcel and there are a lot of walnut trees on the tract of land. ...

Meteorology nut [ 2 Answers ]

My Husband's son is really interested about meteorology where can I purchase those instruments of precision (like for example a barometer ), also are they any association or meeting where he can participate either e-mail or... anything will help thank you

View more questions Search