Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

May 21, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Repainting Refrigerator ?
    I am currently considering repainting my refrigerator and I am interested in any experiences people may have had with this process. I have read about both DIY enamels and Pro electrostatic. Any input you may have would be helpful.

Thanks,
    Morrowrj
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 21, 2007, 07:13 PM
    However you decide to paint it, it is very important to clean the surface first and sand the gloss off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repainting inside of Hot Tub [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Hope Someone Can Help Me, I Would Like To Repaint The Inside Of My Hot Tub As It Has Faded. Could Somebody Please Tell Me What I Would Need To Get, If It Is Possible To Do, And Where Would I Buy The Product I Would Need To Do This?

Pool repainting [ 1 Answers ]

My pool is 21 years old and has brown spots on it. I do not have the money to replaster. Is Zeron Epoxy a good product to use to repaint it?

Cost of repainting... [ 1 Answers ]

I'll be turning 16 in December and my mom's car will become mine. It's painted a redish-maroon color that I do not care for. I would love to repaint it a navy blue or maybe green, but I'm not sure how much it would cost. Could anyone give me a ballpark figure on how costly this could potentially...

View more questions Search