Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hugg Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2007, 04:22 PM
    NEC Regulations
    Hi.
    I want to install a flush mounted fixture in my tub room. Can you tell me the NEC regulations to perform this kind of installation?
    Thank You
    Hugg
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

May 22, 2007, 02:23 AM
    Pretty straight forward, only need to check the manufacturers' instructions and protect with a GFI if required.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

14/3 Circuit & 2005 NEC [ 5 Answers ]

14/2 homerun connects to receptacle (1). From receptacle (1) to switch (2) run is 14/2. From Switch (2) to Receptacle (3) is 14/3. In this box (2): Both neutrals are spliced together Source black & 14/3 red spliced together 14/3 black painted white From Receptacle (3) to Light (4) run is...

Michigan Physician Assistant Regulations [ 1 Answers ]

What are Michigan's regulations over P.A.'s. Do they have much freedom?

2 Questions about NEC [ 5 Answers ]

I have two questions about electrical code for my basement finishing project. The first question. In my bathroom, I'm putting a GFCI circuit breaker in the breaker box. It's a 20 amp. I would like to use this to power the outlets that are above the sink (1 outlet), another outlet in the adjacent...

Need help! Problem with NEC DVD_RW ND-3500AG [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a serious problem with my new dvd-rw. Every time I try to burn a dvd, it fails. It is shown the message "Invalid block address". Does anyone know what does it mean? Does this have to do to with my free space at C:\ ?

View more questions Search