Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanya2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Family member eviction
    I am in the state of Coonecticut, my daughter is out of control, how do I go about evicting her and what are my rights?
    Josh777 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

May 21, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Before you go about evicting anyone, how old is your daughter?

May 21, 2007, 03:46 PM
    She is 19 years

May 21, 2007, 04:17 PM
    What kind of building do you live in?

May 21, 2007, 04:46 PM
    I live in an house, it has 10 rooms. My Daughter is disrespecrful, she steals from me, her friends wreck my car, my house is full of her friends when I am not home, she is involve in a lot of illegal activities, I have spend a fortune on her to get help with her condition but absolutely nothing works. She gets worst everday, she does the opposite of everything I say. I have given her so much chances thinking she will change her attitude but it's a no no

May 21, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Well because she is over 18 and obviously you've had some issues I'd suggest finding a lawyer if you wish to throw her out of the house legally

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family eviction [ 1 Answers ]

I need answers. My husband and I live with his mother. The trailer is his younger brothers. His younger brother gave the trailer to his mother and left it in his name. She pays all the bills every month. We pay for the food, and sometimes fixing things in the home. We have no written agreement with...

Eviction for a family of 3 [ 6 Answers ]

I currently live in Ringgold, VA. I have a girlfriend who is the mother of our 2 year old. Recently we both have become unemployed and are unable to make ends meet. I am torn between paying to keep the electric on or pay the rent. If I don't pay the rent how long will I have before I can be...

Family eviction [ 2 Answers ]

Do you need to submit an eviction to remove a family member from your home?

Family eviction [ 2 Answers ]

My brother & his wife live in a 2 flat owned by my mother, who also lives there. My brother & his wife are getting a divorce and his wife won't leave the apartment. They don't pay rent, they just contribute towards half of the property taxes (in Illinois). Can my mother just throw her out or...

Family eviction [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Oregon and have a 19 year old son, he does not work, parties and is just wasting his life. He steals and lies to me and I want him out of the house. What can I do?

View more questions Search