Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stac33 Posts: 115, Reputation: 5

May 21, 2007, 11:31 AM
    For all the men out there.
    Have any of you guys noticed any changes in your penises over the years? I have noticed changes in my husbands over the past few months and was just curious in other men. Like how soon you can get an erection, stiffness, etc?? I hope it has nothing to do with him wanting me.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 21, 2007, 12:06 PM
    It has a lot to do with excitement, stimulation and how long its been since he got off last. It will vary a good deal based on stress etc.
    iupetre Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stac33
    Have any of you guys noticed any changes in your penises over the years? I have noticed changes in my husbands over the past few months and was just curious in other men. Like how soon you can get an erection, stiffness, etc??? I hope it has nothing to do with him wanting me.
    I seriously doubt it has anything to do with him wanting you.
    You should talk to him about it. Perhaps his stress level has changed recently, or maybe he has been more physically tired lately.
    You are a wonderful wife for wanting to know.
    Stac33 Posts: 115, Reputation: 5

May 21, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iupetre
    I seriously doubt it has anything to do with him wanting you.
    You should talk to him about it. Perhaps his stress level has changed recently, or maybe he has been more physically tired lately.
    You are a wonderful wife for wanting to know.
    I am just concerned. Our sex life is a HUGE deal to me (and him) and I don't want anything to affect it. He's only 34 so I wonder why this is going on at such a young age. You don't think it is the starting of ED do you?
    iupetre Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 12:50 PM
    ED can happen even temporarily to a 27-year-old like myself.
    One day I masturbated in the morning and biked 20 miles in the afternoon. That evening my fiancé wanted to have sex. I got it up and going, but I couldn't sustain it.
    Other physical causes:
    Diet, stress, other ailments, injury, lack of exercise
    ED caused by age... might be possible. He'd have to see his doctor for sure. I'd really hate for him to be taking pills.

Psychological causes:
    Emotional stress (death in the family), cheating (I hate to say it, but it is a possible cause. If you guys are talking about this openly, I doubt this is the cause.), depression

Yeah sex is a huge deal in my relationship. In fact, it's kind of a security blanket for me sometimes. Most of my past relationships have ended when the girl leaving me for another man who she has been cheating with. So, when I'm having sex, I feel secure, because I know she is focused on me. In my own reasoning, I know she wouldn't cheat on me, but the sex is comforting.
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

May 21, 2007, 04:34 PM
    I will answer this as fast as I can Stac, just as soon as she returns it back to me, I promise. No serioulsy I know for me personaly, when I was a teenager I could jump off the second story roof of the house into the pool and ready be to do it again. At my age now if I looked at the components to ingage such crazy ideas I hurt in the next 4 mornings. Simply put I don't bounce back as I did when I was younger. The other thing I have experienced is my little friend can on his own decide he has had enough when he is tired not when I am tired. I personaly think my situation is a result of rutine adult experiances. If for some reason there were added spices to the salad mix rather than iceburg lettace all the time for dinner, my mouth might watter longer.
    AltaVista Posts: 70, Reputation: 12

May 21, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Ok, I am sure I'm the exception (according to my wife and her friends comments) but I'll be 57 in a month and have no difference since I was 18. And I mean that in a 'instant erection and hard as a rock for as long as necessary' kind of way. It has got to be genetics, luck, and a perfectly working little valve thing inside that controls the blood flow. I'm not bragging, I know I'm blessed in that department.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 22, 2007, 02:08 AM
    I'm a woman, so maybe I can't answer, but I can give my obsevation.
    I notice the same with my man now and again. It can happen if he is tired with working all the time, if he is overly hungry, has things on his mind, money problems, basically things happen in life that affect other things in life.
    When he is stress free he goes to his usual self. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For men... [ 49 Answers ]

Do married men have wet dreams? Wet dreams of another femal other than their wife? If so, why? (maybe it's a silly question but I'm curious ;) )

2 men [ 6 Answers ]

OK here I go I've been with this guy for 2 1/2 yrs and I love him but we always fight he never wants to do anything with me his life is working and then when he gets off he works on otherpeoples rigs and about 2 months ago I met a guy he's really nice he's loves to be with me his family loves me...

He wants to see me with other men. [ 11 Answers ]

:eek: In addition to being abusive, my husband has expressed fantasies of wanting to see me with other men. He has even asked me if he could bring someone home from work to join us, or he wanted to know if I knew somebody... Of course, I said NO... He seems really turned on by this whole idea......

MEN! What does this mean? [ 5 Answers ]

What does it mean when a guy says this to there woman.. "Our sexual relationship is bad" I say it's just his way to cop out and have an excuse to cheat, my friend says it's a way to open up. I want to ask the men what it really means!

Who are the 8 Men [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me who the eight men are that take Jesus down from the cross after His death? I have a beautiful painting of 8 men taking Jesus down but can not find the answer to who there were. Any help is greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search