Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NikkiLovesYou44 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Ex's and best friends?
    okay, my boyfriend and I broke it off about... 2 months ago because we never got to see each other. We were perfectly fine with it, and we would occasionally talk on the phone and stuff. Kind of like we were just friends. Yeah, there were still feelings there for him, and he had feelings for me too, but it was just because he was kind of the first person I had actually "fallin in love" with, and the same goes for him too. Well, about a week ago, he asked my best friend for her phone number. I just got really upset about it and told him that I never wanted to talk to him again, and we haven't talked since. I don't know why I got so upset with him really, because we're not dating anymore, but it just really hurt that he started going after my best friend. Is it normal to be upset about this, and was I wrong to tell him that I never want to speak to him again? Help meee :(
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 21, 2007, 04:00 PM
    If you're just a friend now minus any feelings for him, then why do u even bother? Honestly, EX with whom you have spent some good moments, can never be your friend. Accept this reality. Those who remain friends, I must say are very strong but majority gets negative points here especially if it's not been long enough since your break up. So give it a thought... and if you ask me, u should take this as a cue to move on as your friend is doing... look ahead and not people who were there in your past are doing... to hell with them man!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 21, 2007, 04:09 PM
    You still had strong feelings and now that you know he has moved, on I hear jealousy and rejection making you so angry. Give yourself the time to heal and move forward with your life. You can't control what others do or feel.
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 21, 2007, 04:28 PM
    I guess he gave you a dose of reality. Learn from this - when you break up with someone don't become their friend, especially if you still have some kind of feelings for them.

But on the other hand, what kind of guy goes after your best friend - even though you are broken up. In the end, your better off without him anyway.
    AreYOUready123 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0
    -

May 21, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Comment on diya's post
    I agree, very good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Ex's friends turned her against me. [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating this amazing girl for over 9 months. I'm 26 she's just turned 19. We fell madly in love right away and things have been great through the entire relationship, until... during the last few weeks of our relationship she's been spending a lot of time with her gilrfriends instead. ...

Ex's b-day [ 4 Answers ]

Today is ma ex boyfriend's birthday but I want to wish him a happy birthday. The thing is I'm not sure if I should, since we aren't really talking anymore and secondly I don't want to look like an idiot by wishing him happy birthday. I think he will still think that I'm not truly over him. Do u...

Friends, to long term to ex's [ 10 Answers ]

I love my ex to death, I want him to love me, but were not tougether anymore, I love him with my whole heart, and he's the only boy I've ever wanted to spend my life with, and now he's gone, and I know he's having just a hard time as I am.even when we were dating, he couldn't tell me he loved me....

View more questions Search