Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sufantos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 10:43 AM
    False worship
    Is it true that as a Jehovah Witness you are not able to work for someone or own a business that sells catholic items such as rosaries or statues of jesus and saints?

Thank you
    Suzette
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

May 21, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sufantos
    Is it true that as a Jehovah Witness you are not able to work for someone or own a business that sells catholic items such as rosaries or statues of jesus and saints?

Thank you
    Suzette
    As an X-JW, yes that is true... they believe any religion Christian or non-Christian is false and from Satan... they believe the whole world is controlled by Satan... and only JW's are going to be saved... they are a cult... it is a very destructive, family tearing apart one... I know first hand after having been one from the age of 17 until I became a TRUE Christian three years ago at the age of 51.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

May 21, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Here is a link to their official website where their beliefs are explained in detail.
    Jehovah's Witnesses: Watchtower Society Official Web Site

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False name on prescription [ 1 Answers ]

Tankyou both for your response to my posting... You are both obviously from the states and I am from the uk... Does the law differ a lot in the two separate countries?. What is the likelihood of me being prosecuted for this?. I am so worried and this is 11 weeks after the event... As I said before...

How To Worship (Baptist) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a baptist and would like to know how to worship God. We don't go to church and I feel God keeps telling me to go. I keep telling my parents but all they say is, oh OK, and forget. Anyway I'd like to know how to worship God alone?? Is there more than one way? Does it have to have music?...

Serpent worship [ 3 Answers ]

What is the biblical basis for sects who believe in serpent worship?

If God were not almighty, would you still worship him? [ 16 Answers ]

I ask this question because I'm interested in the opinions of others. I often hear people speaking about God's almightiness in a very admiring way. But suppose he were mightier than all other beings but not almighty? Would he still deserve our worship? I'll give my own opinion after some have...

How should Christians worship God? [ 23 Answers ]

Do you view Christian worship as an activity only for Sunday and maybe a few special holidays? Perhaps as a formal set of actions and prayers repeated during a service in your house of worship? It's interesting that the Bible does not give a strict definition of worship. Although many view it...

View more questions Search