Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Stove removal
    I want to remove a wood burning stove from my living room.Where do I get a cap,and what kind of cap should I get to block the chimney?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 21, 2007, 04:42 PM
    The cap will be the same size as the hole. Metal cap is best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

England Stove Works pellet stove [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone had a problem with their blower fan making a "whaling" sound? If so, what did you do? Model #25-PDVC/55-SHP10 Also, did you ever have a build up of unburned pellets? I have heard that this could be the result of type of pellets used. Hardwood vs. hardwood blend

Electric stove [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas stove which is a 20 amps and I have it plugged in to the wall. A few days ago I noticed that there was a pop noise in the kitchen and the stove went out. There is no electricity where I had the stove plugged in. I went outside and switched the breaker off and on that applied to that...

3 year old ge stove [ 1 Answers ]

Help I have a 3 year old Ge Stove when I plug it in the alarm keeps beeping I tried following the steps in the manuel to reset but it goes off for about 30 seconds then comes back on and I can't use the stove with the beeping going off. What can I do?

Downdraft stove [ 0 Answers ]

I've just bought a JENN AIR DOWNDRAFT slide in stove and since I live in a pretty rural area I'm having difficulty finding someone who knows how to install them. The connection is already there. What do I do?

View more questions Search