Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WandaMax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 09:34 AM
    High School On Line
    My cousin is looking for an inexpensive high school on line to get his diploma. Can anyone offer suggestions?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Most online high school will be considered home school by the states school district unless it is actually through the local school for those who are homebound for medical reasons.

There are many good systems so what you mean my inexpensive, 1000 a year or 5000 a year, each can be considered inexpenisve for home schooling depending on the program.

And you did not mention if the cousin is the parent looking for something for their child or is this the child looking for something, If so they need to invovle their parents since the parent will be responsible, the parentwill have to file with the local school district and depending on the start meet other requirements

A lot of good info here
    Homeschool: HSLDA-Home School Legal Defense Association:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

What is a high school [ 8 Answers ]

What is a high school

Kicked out of high school. [ 6 Answers ]

My best friend got kicked out of high school in his last year before he was going to graduate... it pretty clear that he is unable to graduate this year... but what could he do as an high school alternative if there is such a thing? Please help

High school biology [ 1 Answers ]

What component is present in every part of a loop, such as one that involves proteins producing energetic molecules from sugar?

High school in NYC [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, do you have a list of the top 10 specialize high school in NYC? And if you know any reasonable private tutor for the SHSAT test... Thank you

View more questions Search