Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2005, 06:09 PM
    Have anyone used bare minerals
    Have any 1 use bare minerals or know someone who did?.

Can you please let me know... if you did or some else and ti really help to impove your skin.

It's a make_up.
    Mags69 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2005, 05:15 PM
    I have...
    This product is only good on hiding imprefections but never will it improve anyone's skin.
    SkinneR Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2005, 11:14 AM
    Yeah right
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags69
    This product is only good on hiding imprefections but never will it improve anyone's skin.
    I agree, so try some other products...
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

May 25, 2005, 04:58 PM
    Use them and love them
    Yes, I use them. They are awesome. I think that maybe a reason that they could possibly "improve" your skin would be by protecting it and also not gunking it up. At any rate, they work a million times better than any liquid crap on the market and who would ever choose to use some thick gross smelling liquid or paste after using them? Not me! I would highly recommend them to anyone. They make your skin look completely natural and they give you a nice glow.
    sweetrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2005, 02:03 PM
    Bare Minerals are AAAAAmazing! I had acne and my makeup added to the acne. Bare minerals let your skin breath and it looks really good too. Also, Jane iredale has a new enlighten concealer that actually gets rid of imperfections as it covers. Bare minerals will make you love makeup :)
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2005, 05:29 PM
    Oh,thank you so much for your help
    I have brought bare minarel and I have some acne scares from digging my face and it hides them!

So it working good for far
    ZXdream Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2005, 01:42 AM
    I love it
    I started using it after an infomercial... which I have never done before... I love it... a friend told me I looked real nice without makeup... I was wearing the bare minerals at the time. I think I have less blemishes and my face feels smoother.
    kris@afterglow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2005, 10:07 AM
    Better Alternatives to Bare Escentuals
    Hi!

Afterglow Cosmetics sells 100% all natural mineral cosmetics that are very similar to Bare Escentuals without some of the ugly side effects and dangerous products that BE still adds to their products such as bismuth oxide (it is an irritant and creates a glowly sheen on the skin that is not very appealing) and the second are parabens which are considered a toxin that even The Body Shop doesn't add to their products.

We have signed the Compact for Safe Cosmetics as well. http://www.safecosmetics.org/companies/signers.cfm

If you like BE I encourage you to look at other more natural mineral cosmetic companies. There is better mineral makeup out there! You don't have to suffer with the glowly look of BE's Bismuth Oxide to use a good Bare Mineral Foundation.

:)

Kristin
    http://www.afterglowcosmetics.com
    jujubee Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2005, 10:37 AM
    I like Bare Minerals
    I use their mineral veil and I think it's great because I don't like looking very "made-up" but I still want to look put together. I can put on a moistuizer and then put the veil on with some mascara and feel like I'm totally perfect. I don't have perfect skin either and I think that you should never rely on make up to imporve your skin because it's simply not formulated that way, but I think that they make good products even if they don't make your skin better.
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2005, 08:27 PM
    I have, but I think that the minerals sold at www.seaportbeauty.com are even better. I didn't break out with them and my skin looked almost perfect... well... pretty darn close.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search