Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2007, 04:24 AM
    Ugly face
    I've tried everything to get rid of this pimple but NOTHING has done a bit of ANYTHING!! How can I get this thing off my face?!
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

May 21, 2007, 05:03 AM
    I would see your doctor. My best friend recently had what she thought was a pimple on her nose, and she tried every thing to make it go away. After a few weeks of it still being there, she went to the doctor and he told her it was a cyst. He gave her some cream for it and face wash, and its got much better since. I'm not saying that is what yours is, but I would still get it checked out.
    brooklyngurl345 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by meecy12
    I've tried everything to get rid of this pimple but NOTHING has done a bit of ANYTHING!!! how can i get this thing off my face?????!?!?!?
    It depends on how long yo've had it cause like I had a pimple on my face for to years and finally it turned white and came off by its self. If its way longer then that I would talk to a doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ugly legs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 24 and I have 2 kids... and I have a real big problem... I have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs.. mainly right behind the knee where our legs bend... I've always had dark veins.. even as a kid I remember looking down at my legs and seeing my viens.. with my first daughter I...

Ugly paneling! [ 5 Answers ]

Can you dry wall over paneling? If so, what type of dry wall and how thick should it be. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Ugly wood trim [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently bought a 1980's ranch style house. All the trim, moldings and doors are stained. I NEED to paint it all white as I cannot take the darkness anymore :) Do I need to sand, prime, and paint, or will a good oil based paint work fine? (There is A LOT of painting to do)

Ugly Luck! [ 2 Answers ]

A deformed and ugly man walks into his local pub with a big grin on his face. "What are you so happy about?" asks the barman. "I'll tell you," replies the ugly man. "You know, I live by the railway. Well, on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the tracks, like in the...

Ugly leg scars [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm female with dark brown skin, when I was 12 I broke my leg and the doctors had put a steel pin through it, about 5cms down from my knee (in one side and out the other) so I have 2 little scars on my right leg, which are about 2cms each I have never worn a skirt or shorts I can't even go to...

View more questions Search