Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butter56fly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 05:29 PM
    HP 2575 Printer
    I have an Olympus D-100 digital camera and an HP 2575 printer. My photo card does not fit into any of the slots. Is there an adapter? Also, when I plug it into the USP slot, nothing happens. How do I do this without downloading to my computer?
    Sunshine2 Posts: 70, Reputation: 11

May 20, 2007, 06:10 PM
    What kind of card is it? Yes you should be able to plug youe cam into the usb port and either use it or the lcd on the printer. I would be willing to bet that your card will fit if you can figure it out. Hps help desk is very good and will answere you within minuits of sending a e-mail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HP printer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a old HP Deskjet 820Cxi printer and if I have 4 pages to print it's printing the last page first. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice and it's still printing the last page first. I don't have the disc or instruction book. It worked fine for years and it just started doing this. Help!

Printer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to do my taxes online and I have to print it but my lexmark x75 says my usb cable is not enabled and I don't know which usb cable to use and it prints but no pictures and I lost the instructions and I have lost the software disk can someone please help me:(

Printer [ 1 Answers ]

:mad: when I try to print something I get an error how do I fix it?

Which printer is best? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a question, slightly similar to another thread, but not quite. I'm looking to buy a printer, just for printing out Word documents, invoices, scripts and that sort of thing. I would be potentially running off about a hundred pages a week minimum. I am sick of paying extortionate...

Which printer should I go with? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been considering purchasing a printer that has the capability of printing onto DVDs and CDs, which I see Epson is really taking up on. Currently, I have a very nice Dell All-In-One Printer with LCD screen, etc... and it works great, but ALL cartridges must be bought from Dell, which tends...

View more questions Search