Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saleha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 04:37 PM
    But I didn't cheat.
    My boyfriend found me on a bed with his friend beside me I explained his friend pushed me,which he did, and how I told him I wasn't interested, however my boyfriend after almost a week of me trying to get him back keeps telling me he won't take me back... I need him and love him please help I don't know what else to do... please please help me! If you want to find out more just ask I'll let you know I just need advice!:confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 20, 2007, 04:50 PM
    My advice is to back off. You begging and acting desperate to want him back, guess what it is doing is pushing him farther away. No one likes the acts of desperate person.

My advice is does not matter how bad you want him back, he decided he does not want you back and that was his decision. Now you need to except it is over and move on.
    mel105 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

May 20, 2007, 04:55 PM
    It seems that you are going to go through life begging him to trust you. Let him be. You are better off without him.
    ladyprincess Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

May 20, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Let hin go
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 20, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Do you really want a guy who won't listen to you and has hissy fits?
    floor Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 21, 2007, 09:58 AM
    I do understand OK nothing happened and it is very unfair that he does not believe you however as already said the one sure way not to get him back is to continue hassling him, just let him be. He may realise what an idiot he is been. Ask yourself do you really want to be with a guy who does not trust you because I wouldn't and that is not love anyway.
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 21, 2007, 10:04 AM
    If nothing happened -- Nothing happened. You've already explained it to him. Let it go and give him some time to deal with it. If he doesn't come around... he really wasn't worth it anyway.
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

May 21, 2007, 10:21 AM
    YES WHAT else could you do just back off give him his space and time to think, he might relise you were telling the truth after all
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

May 22, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Some ones have the strong belief in what they see more than what they hear, so, can't blame on him 100%, just leave him time to figure it out. I bet he might ask his friend about what happened.

BUT I have a question for you::: HOw can that scene ( I mean the scene you with a guy) can happen?? Sorry for being honest, but if it was me, I would fight back or do something so that if other people see it then they could easily understand that that bastard pushed me. I would not let myself lay down quietly. You know, he pushed you, if you weren't interested then you could stand up and be strong. If I was your boyfriend I would question you why didn't you fight back and wondering about it.

Anyway, let him figure it out!
    saleha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Thanks for everyone's advice and I have backed off and he has started contacting me nearly everyday. I know it doesn't sound too great but I was so so drunk I could barely stand myself. I also found out that the fella who did this spoke to my dad about it all and told him to make sure that me and my now ex boyfriend knew it was his fault and he took advantage of me while my fella wasn't there. I've still got hope of us being together but not much, but I'll keep trying for a while yet!
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 22, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Leave him be. If he is overreating over this, imagine the long run. It seems like there is no trust in that part of the relationship.
    And I'm glad to hear you have since backed off. And to know that he has started contacting you everyday, shows that he does miss you and he might even want you back. And please, be careful when you're drunk.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2007, 12:29 PM
    He may be an idiot, but you are no better being so drunk as you can be taken advantage of by so called friends. Your whole life style, and the people in it, need to be changed, ASAP.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 22, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    He may be an idiot, but you are no better being so drunk as you can be taken advantage of by so called friends. Your whole life style, and the people in it, need to be changed, ASAP.
    talaniman did it again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he going to cheat again [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend cheated on me he swears he won't do it again but I need to know before we move on

Is that cheat? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, here it is: Well my girlfriend and I split for a month after a fight over some silly things. Most of them, referring to a lack of care from her, because I told her, that I need to spend some time together (we were fighting a lot and I tought we need time alone). Well, she told...

Did she cheat? [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry if this question is gross but I just wanted some help. The night before last my girlfriend was out of town at some old friends house. A lot of people stayed there that might including her ex-boyfriend. Well when he was talked about she said yes he was flirty and stuff but she of course...

Did he cheat?should I leave? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with my fiancé for 2 1/2 years now, and we've been engaged for about 8 months. I know that he cheated in his previous relationship several times before it ended. About a month ago, his behavior changed... he was on msn a lot and would close the conversation as soon as I entered the...

View more questions Search