Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sess84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Make my boyfriend understand
    Hello
    Im from India. I and my boyfriend are in relationship for the past 3 years. I love him a lot. I can't live without him. I wanted to marry him this year and start family. But due to our custom in the community he wanted me to go to UK for education with him and later marry. I had so much problem to persuade my parents to send me abroad as they were worried about my security. I finally got the permission. I was a playful girl in school. He was my senior in schoo and he knows me as a schoolmate. We never talked in schoo. Then I joined the college where he was studying. And there too we didn't talk. For the past 3 years we were out of our hometown and studying. We got introduced, became friends and later lovers. I was having so many boyfriends in school. He knows everything. But he proposed me and didn't care about my earlier relationships. But I feel he never trust me. I know he is afraid that I will leave him. I will never do that. After my schoo I never talked with other boys unnecessarily. During my postgraduation I never talked with my class boys except one as he was my project mate. But he doesn't know my phone number. He is a decent guy and he has his own personal life. On my birthday last week he sent a message on my mobile wishing happy b'day.I replied thanks. As I am very true to my boyfriend I told him. He got angry and called that boy and scolded him using bad language. That boy scolded my boyfriend too. Then my boyfriend got angry over me and said we'll breakup. I said OK but he should marry me after 3 years. He said OK and the next morning he called me. He said sorry and also said he can't live without me. We were normal. But the next day when I called him he said he is taking drogs and he is getting mad and asked me to marry someone else. What should I do. I told him that I love him a lot and can't live without him. Please suggest me how to make him understand that I really mean what I said. I will kill myself if he is going to talk on the same thing
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 20, 2007, 02:24 PM
    What drugs is he into and for how long?
    sess84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 12:02 PM
    I don't know what kind of drug he took. He took it once on the day we fought. He drinks occasionally only beer. He has clean habits, no smoking. He is talking today normal. But I neeed a permanent solution. He will definitely change again and fight with me.
    Expert

May 21, 2007, 12:08 PM
    If he is on drugs, leave him alone as he can only bring misery and pain with his mood swings and weird behavior.
    Expert

May 21, 2007, 12:26 PM
    he is not a drug addict actually. It would be much helpful if you tell me how can I make him understand I will never cheat him and can't live without him. He feels the same but he fights a lot and hurting himself
    If he doesn't solve his own problems, then I'm afraid you or anyone else can solve them for him. I understand you love the guy but from here it seems he gets high, changes and start fights with you. If you cannot get to the root of his problem, no one will know what to do. Sorry but you need to find out the extent of his drug use, and find out what you can do about it.
    AreYOUready123 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0
    -

May 21, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Very good answer!
    cadbuary33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2010, 03:04 PM
    Tk him to a rehab...
    He needs u.. mk sure he omz out f ths bad habit
    U shudn lev him when he needs u the most.
    Fyts doesn't mattr... bear thm for his sake
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 05:33 PM

You're not going to make him understand anything unless he wants to. You can talk to him until your red in the face.. if he's not going to accept it, then you're not going to be able to force him to. It all comes down to him and what he wants. At this point, you don't too much matter anymore.. I'm sorry :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should the boyfriend always make the first move? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's my question... Are the boyfriends supposed to always be the ones to put the first moves on every time they fool around with their girlfriend? Or can it be from both of them? It seems like she always wants me to put the first moves on her but I never know when the right time is or if...

My Boyfriend doesn't understand [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend does not understand what I am going through. I am 6 months preganant and getting bigger. I can not fit any of my clothes and all I want to do is stay at home. By the way this is my third child. He just says that our relationship is not the same and he is beginning to stray away...

My virgin boyfriend doesn't want to make love with me [ 17 Answers ]

Hey all, I am 18 and my boyfriend is 19, and we have been going out on and off since I was 8. between I have dated two other people and my boyfriend hadn't gone out with any girl besides me, which makes him a virgin. This time being out 4th time going out, we have fallen more and more in love, and...

Boyfriend does not make an effort to meet me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my boyfriend says he loves me but he does not make an effort to meet me just me and him... his best mate says he is just not good with girls, but i don't know what to think. I keep on thinking about ending it with him, but i think i would regret it after cos i do really like him!!:( can people...

How I can make her understand [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ! All, I met this girl last Saturday.. before that I used to communicate with her over telephone for around 2 months.. . We live in two different cities. We had a very nice meeting.. we spend good two days together at her city. I really liked her as a person and proposed her to marry me.....

View more questions Search