Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattntina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Installing a pyramid amplifier
    I have a 2400 watt 2 channel amp I using 9ga. Power with a 100amp. Fuse block. 9ga. Ground wire and a 16ga. Remote wire when I turn on my truck it goes stright to protection mode or blows the fuse can anyone help with a answer to why this is happening:confused:
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Speaker Impeadance? 4 ohms? How many?
    Check speaker wiring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car Amplifier [ 1 Answers ]

I have a system in my 97 2dr ford explorer;Alpine deck, 1 4-farat power acoustik audio cap, 2 12in audiobahn Flame Q Subs: 1100 watts RMS, and 4000 watt Lanzar Vibe286 Amplifier. But my problem is I want it louder! So I was took it to a local stereo shop and they looked at my amp and told me right...

Amplifier [ 1 Answers ]

You know, I am a beginners when it comes to construction of Audio amplifiers. I would like to know Sir if it is possible, in order to attain a 200 watts or even 300 watts amplifier output, I will only interconnect The output of 1 amplifier (100 watts) to the input of another amplifier (100 watts...

Car Amplifier [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there: I have a 1200W, 2 Channel, Sony amplifier and recently upgraded my subwoofer. Unfortunately when I put the new sub in it didn't work. I checked and I have voltage at the amplifier and it says that everything is running properly but there is nothing at the outputs to my subwoofer. My...

Subwoofer and amplifier brands [ 0 Answers ]

Can you tell me as much as you can about the car audio brand, for amps and subwoofers,---FUSION? Can you compare it to Phoenix Gold because I'm trying to decide what to get in both amps and subwoofers?

View more questions Search