Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masterd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 07:39 AM
    Characteristic of costs of debt
    What is meant by describe the characteristics and the cost of various debt and equity instruments? Is this the formulas used to determine yield of maturity?
    sclary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by masterd
    What is meant by describe the characteristics and the cost of various debt and equity instruments? Is this the formulas used to determine yield of maturity?
    Are you in the Univ of Phoenix course I am?
    Mimi42 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by masterd
    I am also in the Univ. of Phoenix class. What is the answer to this question?
    omsailogistic Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Jun 3, 2007, 03:00 AM
    The question doesn't ask you about YIELD TO MATURITY (YTM). The YTM has nothing to do with this question. The question is theory based question wherein you have to write the characteristics of every instruments available in market. Hopefully tell me major instrumens which are covered by your course. Then I may help you a bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fixed costs vs. Variable costs [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please check my answers. -Classify each of the following items of factory overhead as either a fixed or a variable cost. (Include any costs you consider to be semivariable within the variable category) a. Indirect labor- fixed costs could be variable under certain circumstances b....

Is credit card debt open account debt or a written agreement debt? [ 16 Answers ]

I am currently fighting a credit card debt action filed against me by Unifund. The issue is whether credit card debt is open account debt subject to 3 year SOL in the State of Washington or a written agreement debt subject to 6 years. I asked the same question on another forum and received an...

Wedding costs [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know how to get wedding help with paying for my wedding my boyfriend and I are not very rich and we could really use some help on paying for our wedding.Please help us.

Costs of gifts? [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't been to a wedding in a very long time. Now asked to two weddings, and a wedding reception celebrating a Vegas wedding all in Mar. & April. I am a new business owner and low on any fun funds. What kind of prices is the smallest without seeming cheap or insulting? All of these people are...

View more questions Search