Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    javid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 02:40 AM
    Recover data
    Dear sir,

My question is ,How to recover data even if I deleted in recycle bin.

Please help me .

* If require any software give me the links
    * The data may be word or excel document file.
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

May 20, 2007, 06:18 AM
    I have not tried the software but some of my friends told me that it works well. See the below link for you to get the software.

Easy Recovery Professional Edition 6.1 - Reviews and free Applications downloads at ZDNet.co.uk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

How to recover [ 3 Answers ]

How to recover my cancelled Yahoo id or Yahoo email... the email add is [email protected]

About recover [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get my deleted data ( I delete the folder which is on other PC )

Hard Drive problem - crashed and trying to recover data [ 10 Answers ]

G'day All, I'm having a hard drive problem. My hard drive crashed I've bought a new one have loaded up windows xp pro tried connected my old drive (making a clunking noise) as a slave drive and my computer just hangs at the XP pro openning window and does not advance. If I disconnect the slave win...

How could I recover my Yahoo ID? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Expert! I change my Yahoo password and it success.. when I try it on Yahoo Messenger and my password is now invalid. Please teach me how to recover my Yahoo Password.. I try to click the 'Forgot Password' but too bad, I forgot what is my birthday year when I register.. I remember I just put the...

View more questions Search