Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plancarte baseball 27 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Advice please!
    I met this girl and we've been hanging out and stuff and well I took her to a dance and the whole day went perfect and we kissed and well we totally planned to chill again...

Basically this Thursday I got a ring and was going to take her to the spot we first kissed and get on my knee and ask to her to go out with me you know the idea... but then after everything she said she wasn't ready for a relationship and I pretty much told her I'd wait and that the ring was her's and that when she was ready she could wear it...

But today after I got home from a huge baseball game I called her sister and told her how that night went and that I planned on going to her graduation and that I liked her a lot but for now I just wanted to be friends and be there for her and I know that maybe like 3 or 4 months down the road we might hook up...

And her sister basically said that honestly I shouldn't even go to her graduation and just to give her time and space and not to talk to her for about or week or so and then after that time to call her then and see if she wants to hang out and even have anything to do with me...

HONESTLY--tell me what you think about that... please I need some comforting advice
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 19, 2007, 09:53 PM
    Well I think she was being perfectly honest, she's not ready for a relationship. You can't push yourself on someone and think they are going to change their mind. Give her some space and if she's comes around then good. If not, move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Need advice [ 1 Answers ]

We were told by a plumber that we had a leak in the laundry drain pipe that Runs under the slab of our house. Our house is about 35 years old and he Said that we could expect to have more leaks later on because of the age and Type of pipe (galvanized I think he said). I am wondering what...

In need of advice! [ 3 Answers ]

I was in a relationship for 3 years. In May 2005 I wanted to purchase a truck but was going to have a high interest rate, so my boyfriend said to have it in his name and I would be co-signer because he had excellent credit. We broke up in November. Since I've had the truck I have made all the...

Need advice... [ 11 Answers ]

Ok guys, first of all you'll excuse my english. I'm a foreigner but I've found this board very valuable... Here's my situation. I'll try to be as short as possible.. I've been with my (ex?) girlfriend for almost 6 years. We used to be very close, everything went almost perfectly, we had at...

Need some advice about my Ex [ 1 Answers ]

Well I posted something about her earlier. She has been getting very upset with me not wanting to be with her again. Why should I all she did was lie about her new boy friend. I think she was setting up a back up plan if me and her did not work out. I still love her always will but I don't want to...

View more questions Search