Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1Kodiak Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Accumulate Account
    How much will accumulate in an account with an intitial deposit of $100 and which earns 10% interest compounded quarterly for three years
    A. 952
    B. 1600
    C. 1728
    D. 3973
    bunnyKutty Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

May 20, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Future value of cash flow = Cash flow * Compounding factor @ 2.5% for 12 years
    Interest is compounded 4 times thus rate of interest will be 10%/4 = 2.5%
    Interest is compounded 4 times in a year therefore the interest is compounded 3 * 4 =12 times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can H4 have an IRA account? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am on a H4 visa, I would like to know if I am eligible for opening an IRA account for the purpose of tax deduction for 2006. Thanks a lot! In

Deceased account [ 11 Answers ]

Hi My parents recently passed away and I had to close there credit card from bank of america and the outstanding balance I owe since they did not have the credit card insurance. My parents also had this card connected to there overdraft protection on the checking account for which I kept but had...

Tiny bubbles accumulate in toilet [ 2 Answers ]

I've noticed tiny bubbles accumulating in two toilets (bowl not tank) placed directly above each other on the first and second floor. There has been a musty smell coming from the upstairs bathroom (full), no smell downstairs (half bath). These bubbles accumulate on the upper lip of the hole in the...

View more questions Search