Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jblinman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Vaginal bumps/pimples/ingrown hairs
    OK... I bought I cheap pack of razors about four months ago an shaved off all my pubic hair. Afterwards I got about 30 little red bumps all over the area where I grow hair, not near my lips or inside my vagina. They didn't hurt, itch or anything. They formed white heads like pimples and I was able to pop them. Some went away and some new ones came. I asked a friend who is in the medical field and they told me it was most likely ingrown hairs an suggested that I get a gentle acne scrub and scrub everyday and then apply a neosporen cream on it afterwards to keep from drying it out.

It has been 4 months since the outbreak and I am down to about 10 red areas where a hair is growing out... however there are some new ones that appear, and this morning I found one on my lips about the size of my , and I popped it. It was huge and was more like a pimple.
    I went online an googled about it and I am freaked out that it may be serious. Like I said, they don't itch or burn, they are just there and I want them to go away.

Help!! :(:confused:
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 19, 2007, 08:50 AM
    In four months and they have not gone away, please see your doctor. That is the best advice I can give you.
    kerish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 06:28 AM
    MMMMm don't start worrying too much.. BUT YOU MUST SEE A DOCTOR! It may be that u got some type of infection from the razor and the body at times spread infections to other area... I am touchy about my VAGI any change and I am at my gyno.. it is a healthy habit... maybe you could try waxing painful but rewarding and it gets rid of ingrown hair making the area as smooth and pretty as the rest of your body!
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 24, 2007, 08:47 AM
    I have the same problems, I just limit my shaving to fortnighlt.
    If I shave every week I will break out downstairs.
    I'm too scared to have it waxed, I tried it myself and OW!
    I need to grow some balls and go get it waxed, (note: I'm not really wanting balls).

Good luck, I have no advice!
    smithy37 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 09:24 PM
    I bought crappy razors too and I had the same aftermath :( I have many scars and I would like for them to go away. What product is good for that?:confused:
    Jay1818 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 07:59 PM
    I have the same thing about a year ago I bought some cheap razors and I shaved my pubic hairs, then about 3 days later I got 2 big red bumbs where the hair is grown I still have them to this day in different areas and I know there ingrown hairs because after a while I can use tweazers to pull the hair out and they get better, but going to a doctor would be a little akward to ask about bumbs anyone know how to get rid of them forever?? My girlfriend still wants me to shave
    louise1200 Posts: 64, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2008, 05:27 PM

Smithy 37. Try bio-oil for scars you can buy it at chemists, superdrug, savers, lots off places these days. Its about 8.50 for a small bottle, but it lasts for ages as you don't have to use much and you can also use it in the bath, its really good for your skin too.
    stacyrenea420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 06:34 PM

So I had a bump looked more like a blister because it was full of puss. There is just one and I had one after being waxed and poped and a long ingrown hair came out. This time I had the same thing and popped it nothing but puss and a little bit of blood came out. I't's been a couple days since that and now it's a little bubble again doesn't hurt and I re-popped and can't get anything to come out except a little bit of blood and clear puss... What should I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ingrown Hairs [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting horrible ingrown hairs on my neck. I am constantly moisturizing my neck everyday and night but will not take them away. I shave once to twice a week to help prevent them also but does not work. I use a mach 3 razor and I may be shaving to closely. I thought of possibly using a electric...

Penis pimples/bumps [ 6 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and have had eight very small bumps around my penis head under the skin for about 1 year now. It does not hurt, burn or itch. I was alerted by my last girlfriend that she has been diagnoised with HPV. I have been very concerned about this because in my reading it states that it...

Ingrown hairs in genital area [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting ingrown hairs on the inside of my thighs and on the outside of my vagina. These bumps get pretty large and hurt very bad. Most of the time they end up popping like pimples and then they go away but sometimes leave bad scars. I don't shave except for bikini line in the summer and...

Bad ingrown hairs [ 4 Answers ]

I suffer from ingrown hairs. I exfoliate and moisturize everyday, but still the worst part is my legs. It is only in one section on both legs, the bottom front of my calves. Ive tried this "Ingrown Go" lotion stuff, but that didn't work I used to wax/epilate and I got them, so I switched to...

Ingrown hairs [ 2 Answers ]

I have developed a problem with in grown hairs after I started waxing my bikini line. I realised that I had to stop waxing but it is still a problem. Now I have several unsightly scars and I want to know if there is anyway of reducing the redness.

View more questions Search