Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonuamol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Meanings of my Feelings
    Some days back I happened to speak to a guy, and we continued taking to each other over the phone we both were very much interested in talking to each other. We met once after that went for a movie and kissed each other. After few days he reduced giving call drastically and I started missing him lot. I kept calling him some time he is to pick up the call and sometime just kept ringing. I started feeling neglected. He would not give me a call but expect me to call him up. I kept calling him and whenever I avoided him he became very loving and as if I mean a lot to him. But these things are still the same I don't know what he feels for me and what should I do for this. I told hi I love him so he told me I might be attracted towards him and did not reply for it. So I had stopped giving calls to him and he became very sad and called me saying I can't stay without talking to u. recently I sent him a sms, saying I don't love him and have someone else, and he got very angry and upset but did not comment much on that, he just said good you don't love me anymore. But he gets very upset when I tell him I don't love him. He wants me to call him up without even he giving me missed calls. I really don't know what this guy is up to.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 05:54 AM
    You both sound young and inexperienced. How old are you both?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does he still have feelings for me?=[ [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having a huge confusing problem right now. I'm still not over my ex-boyfriend. You see, I broke up with him in early December and for some reason I though it was a HUGE mistake. It was a long distance relationship. We went to middle school together and I had to move. We later met again on...

Still have feelings for ex [ 1 Answers ]

Moved to relationships

Feelings for an Ex [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I kind of have a problem. I still have feelings for my ex boyfriend. I don't know what to do. He had a girlfriend but broke up with her sort of because of me. Its so hard because he sends me mixed singals. He flirts with me a lot but then he plays it off like it is not a big deal. We didn't...

Meanings of baseboard wiring colors [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering how to hook up a three wire baseboard heating system to a thermostat the colors are white, green, and red. When I touch the white and red together the heater turns on and when I touch the green and white the heater turns off. I just recently bought a new programmable thermostat and...

Phrase meanings [ 0 Answers ]

I am 8th grade, What is the following mean: 1."who is on you when you made mistake?" 2."you are in the big shoes." Thanks, I try to finish my assigment:) :( .

View more questions Search