Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BOYOBOYO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Im In Trouble
    I visited my aunts house and my parents camed we me too. My aunt was brestfeeding her daughter in the bathroom.I didn't know she was in the bathrrom because I was playing football outside I felt to pee but when I opend the door I saw my aunt with her shirt off and her 24c boops showing.I raned downstairs and kept quiet. What should I do??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Nothing. This is quite normal. Women were given breasts for a reason. It is natural to breast feed a baby.

There is nothing you need to do unless you feel the need to tall your Aunt that you are sorry you interrupted her feeding time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he trouble? [ 9 Answers ]

I was married for 15 years to a classically abusive husband who undermined me and intimidated me on a regular basis. We have two kids together. We separated and divorced 6 years ago and recently I have been seriously looking for another partner. I met someone I was really attracted to recently. He...

I'm in trouble again [ 1 Answers ]

Well they say love is blind! Anyway I had to fill bankruptcy with my ex husband and I told myself that I would never get back into debt! Well I laid to myself, the problem I have now is that I fell in love again and purchased a truck in which HE PAID FOR AND HE DROVE, put now that we are no longer...

Help, I am in trouble! [ 4 Answers ]

I am 32 years old and have never been in trouble until last summer. I took my kids to a theme park in my state and was drinking. Realizing I couldn't drive I pulled over, my mom whom was with me said she was OK to drive and started to drive home. We got pulled over and she got a DUI. They charged...

I'm in trouble. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed with severe clinical depression a while back. I'm on meds, but I think it is getting worse. I get in these terribly low spells, and just want to destroy something, so I started setting fires. I've started 2 grass fires, and then lit an old abandoned truck on fire. Has...

Having trouble getting over ex [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17, and when I was 15 I started going out with this girl, who became my first love, and led me on a relationship that lasted a year and a half. Two months ago, we broke up because she's Seventh-Day Adventist, and I'm Catholic. For those of you who don't know, Seventh-Day Adventists are very...

View more questions Search