Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maninpain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 07:23 PM
    I just can't forget Her.
    Hi all,

I need help...

I had a relationship with a girl for last 3 years... Almost daily we used to spend hours together.. In last 7 month there was hardly any day we didn't met... She used to make my home tidy... Will even cook sometimes... We were even planning to get married... All of a sudden she broke up with me... It had been 20 days since that happened... I am in so much stress... I am always in tears... can't eat... kind of high on alcohol... can't even sleep... I just miss her so much... PLEASE HELP ME... Please...

Rgds...
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 18, 2007, 07:34 PM
    I'm not one to suggest drinking to solve problems, but if you ARE going to drink, do it with some friends... hanging out with friends and keeping busy are the best (and, in my opinion, only) ways to move on. Good luck my friend. This will sound trite, but if she's the kind of person to just bail for no apparent reason, you're probably better off without her. She's left you the freedom to find someone who won't f$%* you over next time.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2007, 11:38 PM
    If you can afford it go on vacation for a bit. If not find things to do in the short term that you want to accomplish and do them. Also exercise to the point of exhaustion as that will wear you out and force you to think about yourself for a short while.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Getting a life that you enjoy without her, and finding your own happiness, will put the hurt and pain on back burner. I highly recommend Volunteering as a way to see your problems in a better perspective, and an attitude adjustment. Get busy and stay away from that pity pot.
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 19, 2007, 11:14 AM
    She broke up with you for no reason at all? There had to be a reason why the relationship went wrong and there was a breakup. If there really wasn't a good reason for the break up at all, then she probably wasn't the person for you anyway. Instead of drowning yourself in alcohol, spend time with your friends and family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't you forget about me [ 3 Answers ]

Who is this song by from Breakfast Club Who is this song by? "Don't you forget about me" from Breakfast Club. Who is the Artist?

I want forget him [ 4 Answers ]

I don't hate him but I am disappointed at him. He is not like a mature person. Although he is 21, he listens to his mother much. He doesn't have his own judgment. His mother doesn't like me and she tried to interfere his son's relationship with me. She won. She asked him to come back home quickly...

Never forget you [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the lyrics to the song Never Forget You by Holly Long. It was featured in a movie with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

I can't forget my first [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so its been 3 years since I dated my first girlfriend. It was on and off for 4 years almost, we split up and got back together at least 15 times. She was my first everything, my first love my first kiss my first... well, you know... everything. So I've moved on since then, I'm 21 and I've had...

I can't forget him [ 4 Answers ]

About 2 years ago my 8 year old boyfriend broke up with me. He was the man of my life, we'd been together since I was almost 16 and I practically come to this country just for him. We've never stop seen each other really; sometimes he calls me, sometimes its me, but the true is that he only do it...

View more questions Search