Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasonbts Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

May 18, 2007, 04:03 PM
    I don't know what to do!
    O.K. Here's my problem. There is this girl I like at school. She knows this because my idiot friend told her.She sits near me on the bus so that only made things awkward. Were friends, but I don't know if she wants more than that, like I do. Any advice would be great. Thanks.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 18, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Did she say anything to you? If your friends talk to her normally. How do you know she knows? Did she say anything to you?

She would have probably whether heard it from you.

Did your idiot friend tell you what her reaction was, or do you think he is just saying this to get you going?

Lots of questions.

The only way to get answers is to ask your idiot friend and your friend that you like.

Joe

May 18, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Sorry. I should have been more clear. She didn't mention it at all. My friend said that she already knew because I asked her to the movies (as friends, not a date. Im don't know what she saw it as). We haven't had much conversation since just the quick comments, jokes, or sarcastic remarks we usually share. I hope that I was clearer because I can't get her off my mind!! Thanks for the concern. Note: any sugestions would be great.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 19, 2007, 03:00 PM
    I would tell her personally.

May 21, 2007, 01:50 PM
    I tried to tell her, but when we are talking, I get to nervous to bring it up.

May 21, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Ah, I can understand. I would bring it up slowly. By giving her hints.

May 21, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Sorry, I should have explained. School gets out in 2 days and then I won't see her till mid-June.

May 22, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Do you happen to have her phone number, e-mail address etc.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

May 22, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Would you feel more comfortable talking to her on the phone rather than in person? If so just tell her that you would like to talk to her about something and can she give you her phone number. I would think if she is interested she will give it, no questions asked. If she says no and won't give you her number, then I think you have your answer.

May 22, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Yes, I agree with kanicky73. That would be a great way to try and find out if she likes you as well.

May 22, 2007, 02:48 PM
    As much as I think that this is a good idea, I already have because of a school thing a few months ago. I was going to call her but she might find it creepy that I kept her number that long after the project was over. Oh, I should add that her brother hates me.
    jaimie02 Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

May 23, 2007, 03:39 PM
    I kind of know how you feel. Im going through the same kind of thing (sorta) stuff gets awkward. How old are you, is there an age diff? How much? If you are friends just casually be like, so how's your love life going, or something. You will pick up on some hints, TRUST ME!
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 23, 2007, 03:52 PM
    I can't promise you anything, but, since she knows... I think she's waiting for you to make the first move. You need to talk to her!! Do it ASAP!

May 23, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Update: she and I are going to see pirates with a group of people from school. Now I have her e-mail and she informed me that I am going to dress up because it's a special day-early showing. Please know that I am smart enough not to talk to her about it there.
    Tuckerboy3 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2007, 08:44 AM
    hmmm.... i think you should just come out and tell her that you like her or whatever. As a girl that is what i would wnat from a guy. try talking on the phone and maybe you wont be so nervous but you should just get it over with becuse you'll drive yourself nuts thinking about!!!! Just know that if she says no dont be discouraged. there are plenty of other girls out there and maybe she isnt right for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want out and don't know what to do [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am in love with a married man and we been together for a while and I do love him but I am tried of excuses.

I really don't know what to think [ 14 Answers ]

OK well there's this boy I new him since last year at football. I really like him well actually I love him.I went out with him last year and he said he loved me and all these other things and then we broke up because his mom didn't want him to have a girl friend because he was failing. So we...

I don't know [ 5 Answers ]

Hey! I'm 17 and I have never been in a relationship. I don't know when someone is flirting with me. Can you give me some tips as to when someone is flirting with me or when they are just being friendly?

View more questions Search