Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allek005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Me and my boyfriend
    Me and my boyfriend really love each other, but if anybody found out that we were going out, I would get laughed at for ever, there would be silly roumers, they can be very hurtful, especially if the girl who's initials are KM, started the roumers, what can I do, also, will I ever kiss him?:o :o
    jasonbts Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

May 18, 2007, 05:43 PM
    If you trully love him and he loves you back, you shouldn't care what other people say. Just don't hide it anymore. Besides, anyone unwilling to accept and/or support your decision is not truly your friend. Bottom line: don't care about what other people say.

Oh, you can kiss him all you want.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 19, 2007, 02:58 PM
    First off, if you truly love him like you say you do, you would not be asshamed to be with him. If you get laughed at, who cares! Nothing or nobody else matters. If you're happy, keep it that way. Don't ever let anyone's words of their wisdom or sarcasm hurt you. I mean, they will hurt if any do happen to pass around but brush it off. If someone knows that its hurting you, they will keep doing it. Brush it off and act like you don't care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No boyfriend? Why? [ 8 Answers ]

All right. Many guys are often curious to find out whether I have a boyfriend or not, and because my answer is often "no", they always ask WHY don't you have a boyfriend? People, especially guys, are extremely surprised when I tell them that I do not have a boyfriend (let's say... right now). ...

Ex boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My wife keeps contact with an Ex high school sweetheart. They broke up over something really dumb, however she only speeks highly of him. He calls every once and a while, keeping up with her life. He just recently starting dating a girl, the first since my wife. My wife wants to use this...

X boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I am I able to win back the heart of my x with out over stepping my boundaries?

I need a boyfriend! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been single for wayyy too long now! Me and my baby's daddy was together for about 3 years and after we broke up, I didn't really care to get into another relationship. I did actully after 5 months but me and that guy only lasted for about 3 months, and then we broke up! I just turned 20...

My ex boyfriend and I [ 8 Answers ]

I'm confusesd... he said he loved me more than anyone he had ever been with, and I had this huge affect on him, like no other, then he came home with this girl who hehad a couple of one night stands with years ago, they ran in to each other at a funeral this past may and ji went to his house and...

View more questions Search