Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Finally
    Just thought I would let everyone know that I finally went into labor Wednesday night(went to hospital at 10 till midnight at which point found out I was already at a 4) I dilated quickly, and pushed him out in only two contractions. He's a healthy 7 lbs 7.2 ounces 19 3/4 inches!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 18, 2007, 02:15 PM
    OMG!!

CONGRATS!!

I knew when I didn't hear back from you that you were in the hospital!!

kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

May 18, 2007, 02:15 PM
    YEAH!! Congratulations!!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 18, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Warmest congratulations! Hope you and son are doing great!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2007, 02:26 PM
    OH OH OH I'm so excited that's so weird I just thought mmmmm wonder how buggage is :D
    Congrats hunny pie sending lots and lots of hugs xxxxxxxxx
    kikewrite Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 03:02 PM
    A big congrats to you.You deserve to be happy.u have been a very good resource.Miss you.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 18, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Congrats!! I'm so happy for you and I'm glad everything went good. You'll have to give us more detail when you have a chance... Hugs
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

May 19, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Congratulations!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 19, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Congratulations on your new bundle of joy, I knew everything would go smooth.

Can't wait to see the pics.

Joe
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

May 21, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by buggage
    Just thought I would let everyone know that I finally went into labor wednesday night(went to hospital at 10 till midnight at which point found out i was already at a 4) I dilated quickly, and pushed him out in only two contractions. He's a healthy 7 lbs 7.2 ounces 19 3/4 inches!
    Congratulation on my behalf hope mother and baby are doing just fine, I'm trying for a baby so this good news has made me even broodier to have one :)
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Hello all, thanks for all the well wishes!! I just put a pic of him on as my id pic. Enjoy!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 21, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Oh, sweetie, he is a beauty!! Congrats again. I hope he is letting you get a little sleep.

May 21, 2007, 07:24 PM
    He's beautiful girl. I hope your recovery goes swiftly. Congrats
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

May 22, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by buggage
    hello all, thanks for all the well wishes!!! i just put a pic of him on as my id pic. enjoy!
    What a cutie pie :) I hope you are both doing grandly, what did you name him?
    carherine Posts: 46, Reputation: 9

May 22, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Aww girl he's cute I hope all is well with you and him
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 02:48 PM
    He is adorable! Congratulations! I figured he finally gave in and came out when I didn't see you in a while...
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

May 23, 2007, 08:03 AM
    He's gorgeous, looks so peaceful. Congratulations again buggage.
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Thanks guys! Yes, we are all doing well. He's a week old today, hard to believe, it went by so quickly. He's filling out and growing so fast. Very strong. Sounds like I am just making it up, but he almost rolled over at four days old. I swear its true. I put him down on his belly, my mom and I sitting by him, and he was so mad at me for putting him on his belly, he was pushing himself up and kicking his legs, and he almost rolled all the way over. We were in shock. My first son rolled over at 2 weeks, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.Also forgot to mention he got a 9 on his apgar, so that was exciting. I don't even feel like I had a baby, as far as being sore. I had two stitches, and they were a bit irritating, but other then that, I felt no discomfort in that area. My tail bone is a bit sore, but no more then usual.he sleeps great! The first night home was a bit rough, but now he sleeps 4 1/2 hours and I end up being the one who has to wake him up,because I get engorged if I wait too much longer then that. So that's exciting to have a good sleeper! My tummy is rapidly going back to pre-pregnancy size, and I feel great! I am so grateful at how well this turned out in the end. And my first son loves his little brother. I couldn't ask for more blessings if I tried. Thanks all again!

May 24, 2007, 12:01 PM
    I am so glad to hear things are going to well for you and the family. It wouldn't surprise me if he rolled over. Those little guys get mad and well they end up just doing it. Keep us posted and give him hugs from me... lol
    carherine Posts: 46, Reputation: 9

May 25, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Its good things are going good I'm glad that its all is going great

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finally! [ 5 Answers ]

Finally I got my wish. We're PREGNANT! Yay for me! So basically yea, all those of you who are trying, just keep your chins up and it will happen. :D

Finally did it... [ 11 Answers ]

I finally picked an avatar, it wasn't something I was looking for but it just kind of fell into place. I was looking for a background/wallpaper for my computer and it hunt for one I found a photo small enough to use as an avatar, so I decided to use it. Tell me if you know what is?? And if your...

Finally its over [ 4 Answers ]

Well Rainier, I wanted to bring you up to date, one thing you last sad, I was lonely, like my mother in law, well let me tell you I am not lonely at all. I finally walked right out the door, I didn't look back, I came home and had a good job in a week. God bless me there. I am looking for a...

Finally [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier, I asked if it was OK to ask him out. You guys were very helpful. But I couldn't pull myself to ask him So finally he asked me. But now that were going out. We don't tlak as much. Like barley at all It bothers me because this stupid girl In my class alays makes moves on him And he...

View more questions Search