Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzanneldennis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Broken toilet handle
    The toilet handle falls off the bar that connects to the chain inside the toilet tank. If I replace the "insides", will the parts include a new handle?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 18, 2007, 05:17 AM
    The handle is available as a kit and so is the water valve/manifold. Good luck.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2007, 09:30 AM
    When you buy a handle for your commode it comes complete with the handle and the arm that the chain attaches to. Just remember that the nut holding the handle in the commode is a left handed nut and will turn backwards from most nuts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Flush handle broken? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a newbie. Need help understanding if my toilet flush handle/lever is broken and how to fix it. I noticed that sometimes the plastic lever gets stuck under the flapper preventing it from closing. Jigging the handle from outside usually does the trick but it is a pain to always do this....

Toilet Leaking from Handle [ 10 Answers ]

I am getting water leaking from the toilet handle- why would this happen and how do I go about lowering the water level?

Shower handle broken off [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: I have an unknown 3 handle shower with the middle handle broken off with the screw and part of the pipe that it fits into, in it! How do I fix this now? Thanks!

Toilet leaks at handle [ 5 Answers ]

I have the same problem as this guy: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/plumbing/toilet-leaks-handle-14062.html Can anyone care to help an extreme novice at fixing this?

Toilet leaks at handle [ 9 Answers ]

Help, the tank fills up too much, all the way to the handle! And then starts drip drip dripping outside the handle connection into a bucket! But I notice that when the toilet is used a lot (flushed) it does not doing it as often, I guess because it takes a while for the tank to fill up to the top...

View more questions Search