Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eian81 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2007, 05:00 AM
    That feeling.
    Even one has had that feeling where you really like sum1 and you think its guna go somewhere then the other person doesn't feel the same. And the feeling of dissapointment sticks in your stomach for weeks. Well I have that at the mo,, me and the girl I like are friends and ii thought it mite go further than friends,but its not guna.. I just want to spend time with her more than I do now,but when I ask her out she most ov the time has plans. I get the feeling she doesn't enjoy time when she with me!. how do I ova come the thought ov her not wanting me like I want her?? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Treat her like one of your guy mates!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2007, 12:09 AM
    Don't be so available around her. The more you are around the less time she has to think about you. When you are around always be smiling and joking around in a playful manner. As Jiser stated, treat her just like you would anyone else, do not give her special treatment.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Accept her as a friend and get about your own life with out her. You don't help things by wanting what she has told you she can't give. Trust me there will be a whole lot of females that like you, but the romance ain't happening. Keep it moving, and don't get stuck. You have a long future ahead of you.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 19, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Give her the space. Don't act needy. You cannot force her to like you and if you try, she will only like you less. Treat her like she is one of the last things on your list, but you appreciate her company as and when u guys meet.I don't want to sound mean, but if she turns you down to hang out, just say "cool. well, I'm going to go find something to do" and do that. If she wants you she'll start to wonder why you don't care and she'll start to cling on to you hoping not to lose you.

And STOP ASKING HER if she wants to hang out. If she wants to hang, she'll ask you. Asking her and getting denied repeatedly only makes you look like you are weak (from her perspective.) Imagine if she called you every night begging you to come over, wouldn't you feel like you were "the man" and in charge? Wouldn't you feel like you had nothing to worry about and anytime you wanted to see her, you could? Would that make you feel WAY more confident? Well I promise you, ACT like that and she'll change. (IF SHE'S INTERESTED). Women like self reliant guys not the ones who appear clingy all the time... the more you run after something/someone, more r the chances you're be the loser...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling like everything is different [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a three-week course in another city, and since I got back my perception of everything in my life seems different. Not in a bad way - just different - so I am curious to know if anyone else has ever felt like this too. For example, I've always had hang-ups about my...

What is this feeling? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5 weeks and this is my third. I have this pinching feeling in my vigina. Is this normal? Also everyone says you get tired in early pregnant but I don't feel tired at all. Is this normal?

Feeling Sorry For Ones Self [ 4 Answers ]

How can I stop feeling sorry for myself?

Why I got this feeling? [ 24 Answers ]

Hii my name is caroline hey I don't know I love my man but I'm so insecure , n is not I don't trust him but I been hurt lot of time and I'm just scared that happen again , now my question its this normal in person? Please can some body help me because I think I'm going carzy I can't sleep, I...

I still have feeling for my ex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey You! Well I really like this guy and he asked my out a couple of days ago. I really do like him and would go out with him but for some reason I scared of getting hurt again.I think I still have feeling for my ex. In the past relationship my boyfriend cheated on me with this girl he goes to...

View more questions Search