Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seabaass Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Not sure what she means
    OK my girlfriend broke it off a week ago, saying that she didn't feel that she had the time to commit herself into a relationhip and it wasn't fair to me.
    She was a busy person, ill be the first to admit that, and I know she was going through a tough time at school and with her training schedule and she tended to stress out about the small things that don't mean anything. I was fine with all of that, I got to talk to her every night and we got to at least see each other on the weekends.
    I know she said I deserved better, but I was the happiest I had been in 7 years and I didn't want anything else. I haven't talked to her since then and I feel bad about it, but I'm giving her some room and hopeing I can catch her eye when I see her. I don't know if I should give up on it totally or just wait till things with he schedule cool off more and try to start anew with her, abiet much more slowly. I just don't want to loose her as a friend too if she decides that she can't handle a relationship.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

May 17, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Cut the talking on the phone that ruins relationships. You don't need to talk every night what you do need is for her to miss you on some of those nights and the only way you will get that is by not answering or turning your phone off. Try this it will help you have a better relationship and she will be much keener

May 18, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Thanks, but that really doesn't answer the question
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

May 18, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Don't give up on her and don't get upset about not having the title of boyfriend. Be supportive right now as she is super busy. Hang out when you can. Enjoy her company and make the time you do spend together fun and light hearted. Don't put any pressure on her as she doesn't need the added stress.

Remember...

Be fun... lighted hearted. No expectations. Just be there for her and enjoy her company. When things settle down... she will be thankful that you stuck around.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2007, 11:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by seabaass
    thanks, but that really dosent answer the question
    No offense but what exactly is the question? Are you asking what do now or how to stay friends with her? I guess I just am not sure what your asking.

May 19, 2007, 03:14 AM
    I want to get back together with her, I know that, but she is a stubborn person, and I'm the one who is going to have to make that happen, she's old fashioned. I just don't know how to go about doing that if I can't get past "Hi" without a short sounding response.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 07:11 AM
    seabaass, Its been a week, are you still talking or hanging out?

May 19, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Been almost two and I still ahvent talked to her
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Then don't. Give her what she wants, and leave her alone and live your life without her. Sorry, but I know of no way to make someone be with you, but I do know what happens when you try to pressure someone into getting back into a relationship you want, but she does not. If she did she would be there, so move on with your life, and enjoy it, and find your own happiness. She may want you as a friend, and that's a terrible idea, as your feelings for more will hurt you. Talking to her will only confuse you, and keep you from being healthy, so for now, work on you getting healthy and she will call, but not for the reasons you want. Read the other posts of the guys going through the same thing as you are, so you will know you are not alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know what this dream means [ 8 Answers ]

I have been searching all over the net and I can't find out what this dream I dreamt means. It's about my husband, He leaves me in the car and leaves with a man. I was very upset and in the dream he tells me he will be living with his new partner. I want to know what this means. Thanks :)

I really need to know what this means. [ 4 Answers ]

What does the term "give it time" mean? Meaning like.. if something's wrong in a friendship and you don't know how to fix it.. and I'm trying to say "we should just give it time".. what does it entail? What do we do while we 'give it time'?

This means nothing to me... [ 3 Answers ]

"Oh Vienna..." so sang Midge Your,and Ultravox in 1981.Odd then that with Windows Vista,due for release Xmas 2006,that Redmond and co,are already working on the next OS. It's code name is Vienna.I checked a reputable link,to see if it was a joke: ...

Do not know what this message means, can you help? [ 35 Answers ]

*Good afternoon: I need some help to solve these problems on my computer. I tried to copy and paste into this forum but for I was unable to do this function. Is this possible here? And how do I do it. It might not matter because I have typed what the pop boxes indicate. There are 4 boxes...

Computers: It means what? [ 5 Answers ]

512MB DDR RAM 266Mhz (2x256MB) Does this mean that if I choose this option 266Mhz will be ADDED to my computer? And can your RAM get less on a computer? Thanks, Conrad

View more questions Search