Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    halfpint27 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Is this normal or should I talk to my doctor or hospial?
    I'm 6 mounths pragnet 22 weeks and for adout 2 weeks my pelvic bone has been hurting sometimes the pain get so bad I can't stand I have to sit dawn to ease the pain it helps but not much and if I have to stand I have slouch over on something. Does anyone know what's going on? I'm scared bacouse I don't want nothing to happen to me or my baby bacouse I've had problems in the past with pragnecy
    carherine Posts: 46, Reputation: 9

May 21, 2007, 01:41 PM
    I would go to a doctor and ask them to look at you I think that would be your best chose in the long run
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 21, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Let me ask this... is the pain right on your pelvic bone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When Should I See a Doctor? [ 5 Answers ]

Since we have multiple postings on when it is important to seek medical advice, I thought I would post a few guidelines on when it is important to seek medical attention. It is important to contact your doctor's/dentist's office if you notice significant changes in how you feel and function. ...

What should I do next doctor will not help [ 10 Answers ]

I have had a headache for the past 4 weeks I went to see my doctor said it's a typical teen headache and after one more week I got really concered as it started to get worser and worse so I decided I would ask for a ct scan Im 15 years of age by the way and my mom thinks I'm being stupid I had to...

Should I see a Doctor [ 2 Answers ]

HI All, I have had my period for 13 to 16 days now. For the past 5 years I have averaged a period every 6 weeks for no more then 5 days. I have had two surgeries for endometriosis. Is this normal and at what point should I see a doctor?

When Should I See a Doctor? [ 0 Answers ]

Since we have multiple postings on when it is important to seek medical advice, I thought I would post a few guidelines on when it is important to seek medical attention. It is important to contact your doctor's/dentist's office if you notice significant changes in how you feel and function. ...

View more questions Search