Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paula32720 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Never kisses me
    My boyfriend and I have a great relationship but he never comes up and kisses me or gives me a hug,I always initiate the kissing.We have sex every other night,but he only gives me a quick kiss during it and that's it,I want to make out,what should I do?
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2007, 07:31 AM
    If you break up with him, you may find he is a lot more affectionate - at least for a while...

Other than that - teaching intimacy is a tough task - even for married people.

One day you'll find a more sensitive lover...
    taeshawn Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

May 17, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Well I can kind of understand that... because I'm not really the kissing type either, some people just aren't into the kissing ting don't think it's an indication of his feelings for you because you said you guys ave a good relationship, but you should talk to him about it if it's such a good relationship an he's cool guy he'll be willing to compromise!!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 18, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Keep this point in mind. This will only get worse with time. If he isn't into you enough for this while you are still a new couple he's only going to get more lax about it as you spend more time together.

People rarely change much. Don't assume you can make him change either. If you like the person as they are then fine. If they do things that irritate you then its time to start looking, honestly. There are plenty of fish in the sea, its best to find one that's a natual match than it is to make do with someone that isn't completely what you want.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 18, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Don't leave it up to him! When you are next together,start by doing your own thing then take him by surprise,do it with passion.. if he rejects you I think there are deeper issues, has it always been this way?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 20, 2007, 02:36 PM
    I would not throw this at him in the middle of having sex. This is something you and he need to sit down and discuss before you are taking your clothes off and in bed. You both have a different viewpoint about kissing and making out and hugging and the spontaneous affection. You want all that and he does not put forth the effort.

It is true that this is not likely to change on its own. If you have not said anything to him so far, he is thinking that what he does is enough for you. Now if you say that you have mentioned it to him and he blows you off about your concerns, then he is the one not good enough for you.

So you really need to talk to him and explain your feelings and needs and why you feel that way. Explain how important the kissing and hugging is to you. If he fails to grasp the meaning, then he is not the right guy for the long term.

Good luck.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 04:31 PM
    I have a sixth sense that this guy is not going to evolve. Sounds like he's trying to get the job done and run sort... My answer, though brief above, was sort of is an encapsulation of that... On the other hand, I do think real lovers can rekindle passion by communication and a woman rewarding a man with kisses all over... and let him see that kissing can be just as intimate. To get a man to kiss more, do it in public a bit - where he cannot "close the deal" and he will see how a little clothes on fun can make him just as horny. Then, try the tease at home... whisper in his ear...
    11sibra Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paula32720
    My boyfriend and i have a great relationship but he never comes up and kisses me or gives me a hug,i always initiate the kissing.We have sex every other night,but he only gives me a quick kiss during it and thats it,i want to make out,what should i do?
    HI, Paula
    Maybe could help in some if you let him know how kiss is important to you. Try everything you can to make him understand your feelings. Maybe it will work, maybe not. This is what I did, but it didn't work on my relation with my husband. I feel OK by myself just because I did everything I could. I know that he is not OK. I don't want to depend on him to be happy because he doesn't enjoy our relation but I enjoy the life. I am a positive person. One day I will meet someone who will make me so happy. Good Luck, Girl!
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 25, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Hello.

As everyone knows I'm always to the point so don't take this the wrong way but could your breath smell. Do you have bad teeth or eat things that would give you bad breath.

If that's not it then we have to look at why he doesn't show his feelings or is he. Lets take away the Hugs and Kisses how is he as a boyfriend. Does he let you tell him about your day, is he there for you when you need him, Does he treat you like the special lady you are.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he is a jerk I'm just trying to open your eyes.

Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you helpbetty boop - #01 hearts & kisses bear [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea if I'm in the right spot but I'm looking for a BETTY BOOP - #01 HEARTS & KISSES BEAR and I don't know where I can get one from australia. So if they is someone who has been to Australia or lives in Australia and know a store (that you can walk into not an online store where I can...

View more questions Search