Ask
    HJones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Evicting Family Members
    Xx
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 17, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Is there a question here? We can't read minds. At least outside the Psychics forums.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting an adult family member [ 6 Answers ]

Tried to help a family member who was down to get back on his feet by giving him a room in my house for almost a year. Now he does not want to leave and makes threat. Gets violent at times. How do I go about getting him out? Your help is greatly appreciated. Babe3530

Evicting a family member [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to find out how I can safely and least painfullly evict a family member (24 years old son) with addiction problem, not serious about finding a job, and very abusive to other family members.

A renter looking to evict family members [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I made the silly life choice to let a family member stay in a property that I rent for just a few months while she got her stuff together to find her own place. Well as you can guess, she has yet to get her stuff together and it has been two years. She does pay rent to me for the...

How to get ITIN numbers for family members with H-2B visa? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody, My friend was here on an H-2B visa for 8 months in 2006. He is married with two kids. He supposes to file RESIDENT federal tax return based on IRS present test. (More than 183 days in USA) My question is: How he can get an ITIN number for his wife and two kids? I know that...

Eviction of family members [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my mother has an apartment with only her name on the lease , problem my sister and niece who are both grown have move in with her ,can I have them remove/evicted without my mothers consent or do I need to talk with the landlord or do I need my mothers consent to do this. Please help me with this...

View more questions Search