Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lost_abandon_soul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2005, 09:05 PM
    Sexually Fustrated
    I am not sure what has happen here.. Me and My Boyfriend have been together for 2 months and at the beginning the Sex life was GREAT! And Now I am lucky if I acutally get Pleasure once a week... He won't let me touch him.. But He Teases me and Just leaves me there... I am starting to get pretty damn mad.. I told him about it and he says he is sorry... I am tired of going to bed every night unfullfilled... I mean every time I try to do something to him he ask me what I am doing and tries to push me off.. WHAT IS WRONG HERE?? :confused: :mad:
    Squonk Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2005, 03:00 AM
    It could be a number of things I guess. i.e. religion, insecurity, another woman, lack of sex drive, you!

You need to sit down and talk to him and let him know that it is an issue for you and that you both need to resolve it because of the potential effects it could have on your relationship. Communication is always the best way in situations like this. If you don't know what the problem is you can't fix it!
    toonking Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2005, 09:28 PM
    Leave him. It's only been two months. Consider it a probationary period, and he failed. Don't waste your time. Just end it and move on. And it's not like your decision is going to be any mystery to him, either.

Make it short and sweet. No hatred. It... just isn't working.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2005, 12:05 PM
    2 months and he isn't attaracted to you? Move on. You should F-ng like rabits.

Could be depression?
    loves chihuahuas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2005, 03:36 PM
    To quote a good book... Maybe he's just not that in to you.
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jun 29, 2005, 09:38 PM
    Wait for the right man
    I think you need to realize that sex is not the only thing in a relationship,and if you was a proper woman you would not need sex until you are married so I tell you do not give yourself to any man save yourself for your future and from now on stay pure
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 30, 2005, 07:43 AM
    Its sounds like he does not want to be intimate with you... if its only been 2 months leave him its not worth the time.. find someone who is into you
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2005, 09:17 AM
    What troubles me is not so much that he isn't interested, but that he "teases you and just leaves you there." Sounds like a play for power on his part. I've been with men who withhold when they know you want it, just so they have something over you. Do not waste your pretty on this guy.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2005, 09:33 AM
    I don't know - I really don't know any guy who would hold back if he really liked you.

If he is playing games as well - forget.

I do think it's time to move on. This is a pretty serious part of a relationship - and at such an early stage.
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Jul 3, 2005, 08:53 PM
    Ole' Reliable
    Have you ever bought a pair of shoes... Too die for which replaced your favorites; however, you love your favorites so much, you do not see the value in disguarding them, so you keep them... tucked away until you want to wear them.

Never become... Ole' Reliable, it is a mental power play to subtract pieces of your essence, your esteem unto a low grade version of yourself whereby he feels more comfortable with himself knowing that you will be his Ole' reliable.

Bad move on your part to stay, because instead of him being whipped by the cat, you are stuck on homebase without the bat.

You obviously are a very attractive woman, and your beloved, a very insecure man. Wake up girl. He does not carry the Lone Bat, there are many out there ready to swing at your command... Batters Up... know that

But a Word to the Wise... If all you want is physical... do not invest your emotions, if you want the full package... present yourself that way. Let them beg for it until they can truly respect you after tasting of your good pleasure; however, if you just want a hit from the stick... let it be that and move on. Remember to accept the terms of the condition you set forth, expect nothing more. Then again, you may meet a guy who can accept you and your liberation with respect; however, never let sex become your personal asset, you have more to offer than that, discover it, reflect it, attract it.
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jul 3, 2005, 10:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlegirl
    What troubles me is not so much that he isn't interested, but that he "teases you and just leaves you there." Sounds like a play for power on his part. I've been with men who withhold when they know you want it, just so they have something over you. Do not waste your pretty on this guy.
    Sounds more like a personal problem let me remind you that we are here to give advice to those who post here,but if you post your problem I will help you,so remember to keep focused on there questions
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2005, 06:21 AM
    Boyfriend
    Hi,
    Sit down with your boyfriend and talk with him; ask him why he is teasing you.
    If he doesn't want to talk about it, then it's obvious that the has problems far beyond you. If he does talk about it, maybe you and he can work it out.
    But, it will NOT be worked out without talking about it.

If he refuses to talk with you, it is time to move on.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    mr_X Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2005, 01:36 PM
    Just take the time and talk
    There are so many factors in not sleeping with your girlfriend 1 could be maybe he is trying to see if there is more to the relationship than just sex. 2 maybe he jacks off too much and can't get it up. 3 maybe he is seeing someone else 4 maybe he doesn't feel hot. These are some things that can factor in no sex you have to ask yourself do you guys have good conversasion and enjoy spending time together? If the answer is yes then you got you a #1 if the answer is no then the rest of the #'s might apply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sexually active teen [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find some help for my younger sister. She is only 15 and has become sexually active. Having had an abortion at 17 I am scared that she may end up like me. I don't know how I can help her get birth control, can I give her mine? Or will it show up in tests? I don't want her to have to...

Sexually Frustrated [ 15 Answers ]

I know I said that I am waiting till I am married before I ever have a sexual relationship again, but its harder than I thought it would be. I am very frustrated. Its not like I am in a situation where I can have sex for a while and If I was I can't bring myself to just sleep with anyone and I am...

Sexually Attraction and friendship [ 8 Answers ]

If two people work together (once a week) and are sexually attracted to one another... but one is married can they keep the relationship as friends? One happens to be married the other single, one 20 the other 40. Can the attraction be seen by others viewing them... basically can a man and a woman...

Does Sexually Attraction Interfer? [ 5 Answers ]

In my line of work... you deal with a lot of vendors... one of them happens to be a married man... we occasionally have lunch. Well I started to have feelings for him... and I have a feeling he did too. Now when we see each other, we grab on to each hug and his started to kiss me a lot on the...

Sexually assaulted and really confused [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone on this site has been sexually assaulted by a stranger. I was two months ago while I was traveling in Europe I cut my traveling short because of it. I've tried to find information on the way people act after and basically have found out everyone acts differently. I'm...

View more questions Search