Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leonelatpneves Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 04:46 AM
    Criminal Analisys
    What is the definition of Criminal Analisys?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 17, 2007, 04:50 AM
    You can find the answer here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal Record [ 1 Answers ]

I live in canada, when I was much younger I got caught shoplifting twice, two separate incidences... the first, had no consequences, I was fingerprinted and all the jazz and taken into a room and qeustioned and then I went home and that was the end of it... The second I had to do community...

Criminal law [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Wanted to know what will be max penalty or is there any relaxation if a person is first time caught for shoplifting with around 150 CAD and is asked to present in court for explanation. Thanks

Criminal Records [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted get a clarification on what will show up if an potential employer was to do a criminal search. If I was charged with an indictable offence, but have not been found guilty and is still in the process of the courts, will this show up on the criminal history background check? What if...

Criminal trespass [ 7 Answers ]

Is there any way a criminal trespass charge can be drop agaist someone?

I'm not the criminal [ 4 Answers ]

Confused: Is there any forums available that could help me deal with my feelings on the way my twenty-four year old daughter has chosen to live her life? She has been in jail two times for shoplifting. Drugs are involved, she won't work (couldn't pass a drug test)! She has gone such an extreme...

View more questions Search