Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    florence42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 04:38 AM
    Why does my dog keep jerking
    My basset hound keeps jerking all the time and falling over. She is also drinking a lot of water? What could be wrong with her?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 17, 2007, 05:20 AM
    It could be a number of things with the thirst suggesting diabetes. Only your local vet can really diagnose the problem and treat it. The jerking could mean a problem needing prompt attention.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2007, 06:56 AM
    Florence, pardon me, but how can you sit there and watch that happening to your dog? Call your vet NOW. Please. Get him in to the vet today. It is obvious there is something wrong and he needs medical attention. Please give it to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Car is shuttering and jerking [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody, I have a 1986 Mercury Sable SW, I just got it and at first it seemed to drive OK, except a little jerking like problem shifting gears. About 1hr after driving it started shacking so bad the stering wheel almost pulled out of my hands, I stopped the car and checked and found a hard vacuum...

95 nissan engine jerking @ 3500rpm [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 95 nissan pickup 2 wheel drive, 4 cyl. 2.4 liter. It does not matter what gear you are in when you hit 35oo rpm the engine starts to jerk the truck back and forth. I have change the fuel filter and fuel pump and have given the truck a full tune up. Not sure what to do now.

Dodge Spirit 1994-jerking [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 94 dodge spirit with 53,000 miles. Had a tune up done this year and just had a timing belt put on last week. When driving after 10 minutes it jerks. Around 45m/h I have to put more pressure on the gas for it to go back to speed. When driving on highways it goes the speed limit but will...

View more questions Search