Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Solmanman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 02:37 AM
    Why states form collective security?
    Consider NATO an Alliance and describe me why states form collective security?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

May 17, 2007, 02:47 AM
    NATO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd say it's so lots of little countries can put all their military resources together so if a bigger country does anything aggressive to one of them, they've got support!

It's the international equivalent of forming a gang! Bullies will leave you alone then, because 'my mates are harder than your mates!'
    Solmanman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 04:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar
    NATO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd say it's so lots of little countries can put all their military resources together so if a bigger country does anything aggressive to one of them, they've got support!

It's the international equivelant of forming a gang! Bullies will leave you alone then, cos 'my mates are harder than your mates!'
    Thanks for your fast response. BUt when you see the NATO most of its members are not little nations they are big states like, USA, UK, France and so on. SO why these big states form collective security? I mentioned NATo because of this thing, it's not a combination of little countries.
    Thanks and looing forward your fast answers.
    Solman

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collective plural [ 2 Answers ]

What's the collective plural of ninja? -Like a gaggle of gease... Thanks :D

States taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I never filed my 05 state taxes and I'm wondering if I can file both 05 and 06 taxes? I live in Virginia any help I would appericate

Spouse full time residents in separate states : states taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I got married in Dec 2006. He was a full time CA resident in 2006 and still lives there and got income only from CA. I was a fulltime Kentucky resident in 2006 and still live here and got my income only from KY. We can file federal taxes jointly. But what do we do for state...

Can you file more than one w2 form on one nys tax form or do you need additional forms? [ 1 Answers ]

We live in nys and my friend has had 3 different jobs throughout the year. Does he file all w2's on one form or have a form for each?

View more questions Search