Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr 95020 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 12:47 AM
    Relationships ?
    I would like to know will I ever get married again? Or be in another relationship again?
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

May 17, 2007, 01:26 AM
    Hi mr 95020,
    It's difficult to give a difinative answer to that question I'm afraid.
    Only you can decide on something a serious as marriage.

As for relationship, I believe that there is someone 'out there' for everyone. Sometimes they are only in your life for a short time and then someone else comes along when you are ready.
    Don't despair!
    Have fun being single, enjoy the experiences that it offers you and you will be a better person when the time comes for a commitment again.
    Good luck!
    Moomin
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 12 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: well the thing is I like this guy and he like me to but we live in 2 diff states and plus I'm afraid to get hurt again cuzi have been hurt so much latley I'm really scared andi just so worried that if I date him then it gt happen again and I hate getting...

New relationships [ 27 Answers ]

When starting a new relationship, less then a month, how many times should you see each other/ call/ talk?

Relationships... [ 5 Answers ]

Relationships... ... work better when we are willing to work at them. ... work better when we don't play with each others feeling. ... work better when we stop worrying about being single or not. ... work better when they are based on living, loving and sharing.

Relationships [ 4 Answers ]

Can't seem to keep a man. No problem getting them--just keeping them. They generally fly off after 4-6 months

Relationships [ 2 Answers ]

I feel that I resist leting anyone get close, that I'm better off as a loner, but I want someone to love me. This tendency could be residual effects from a strained Mother-Daughter relationship. What should I do to improve my relationships?

View more questions Search