Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yourprerak1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Name some Universities which take in 12+3 students.
    Hello,

My name is Prerak Shah from India. I have just completed with my Bachelors with Chemistry as my major subject and now I would like to pursue a Master's in Biochemistry OR Organic Chemistry at your school starting with the next winter term in January 08. I am wondering what are your admission requirements in terms of education. I currently have a 12 yrs of schooling + 3yrs of college education in Chemistry. Is that enough or would I be required to complete few credits at your university to have a 12 + 4yrs of education.

Please let me know. Looking forward to a reply from you at your earliest convenience.

Thanking you.

Prerak Shah

This is my query question to american universities.
    So can anyone gimme a list of few universities which take in a b.sc. Or a 12+3 student directly without asking him to take any extra courses...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 17, 2007, 01:11 AM
    If you do a Google search for Master of Science in Biochemistry University, or Master of Science in Organic Chemistry University, you will be likely to find some universities of whom you could directly ask your questions.

The site that you are on right now is not a university site.

It is best to get information from "the horses mouth" so to speak. (American slang.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1 Students [ 2 Answers ]

Students on F1 visa from Czech republic are not exempt from paying social security tax and medicatra tax on OPT? Thank you

Performance of students [ 4 Answers ]

(1) The causes of poor performance of pupils in Social studies (2) The effects of poor performance of pupils in Social studies on education. (3) The solutions.

NY tax for students [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a student in NY state and worked at an internship last summer in NY. Also during 2006, I worked in NJ, which is where my home is. Which tax forms do I file? I thought I would file IT-203 for NY, the nonresident return, but there is a statement that says "If you maintain living quarters in NY...

International Students [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched a lot of sites for finnancial aid and scollarships all round the Internet. I am stricly interested in for a schollarship in an Enlgish speaking country e.x. USA, UK, Australia. I have also contacted and visited sites of many Iniversities from the mentioned countries, but in every...

View more questions Search