Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeea84 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 09:38 PM
    Computer Forensics
    I posted a question before, but it seems no one understood it as it has NO answers in TWO WEEKS!! :(

Let me ask something very different. Its not directly related to my career, but it can bring a breakthrough in it.

I would like to make a research report on Computer Forensics in Pakistan independently. If its good enough, it can be a break in my profession, else my luck.

The real question is how can I make it known to public? Is there any company/organisation out there who's interested in this? Please, please let me know.

Thank you for your help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 18, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Why don't you inquire at the Pakistani consulate where you live ? How can we help you here. We can only offer suggestions. Is that what you are looking for ?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Try sending copies of this report to magazines that specialize in this topic (law enforcement etc) anywhere you think it would be interesting.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Oct 30, 2007, 03:11 PM
    You might also consider posting it at Published.com and Scribd.com and perhaps other document upload sites, and promote it through PR sites like PRWeb and PR Leap... I'm assuming there are journals in computer forensics that you could submit your paper to?

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reboot my computer and start frest as though it was a new computer [ 17 Answers ]

My computer is very slow I want to reboot it from the start

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

Forensics [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me the difference in footprints if a man jumps into a window and out of a window. Thank you.?

View more questions Search