Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soofi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2003, 08:24 PM
    Tc tuner configuration
    Dear Sir;
    I have d845ewgew intel desktop board and 1.2 GHz inel processor I have installed TV tuner
    I only heard voice but cant'nt seen image I live in pakistan so I configure them to pakistan and in vga card I configure them as a vga card please solve my problem.
    Thanking you

soofi
    adec234 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Cheek if your TV tunner card is configure very,it it does not try to reinstall it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV Tuner Card Vs Video Capture [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know whether we can capture video from Camcorder to PC through TV Tuner card? And as far as the video quality is concerned which one is comparatively better, TV Tuner Card or Video Capture Card. I have heard about Firewire card also. Is the Firewire card and Video capture...

Wired router configuration [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a PC running XP Pro and I am using a Network Everywhere Cable/DSL 4 port router (NR041). It is configured and I have only one problem. I use a bittorrent client, which to make a long story short, allows me to download and upload files (music, movies, etc.) If my router is not configured...

P-Trap angle configuration [ 2 Answers ]

Guys, Does it matter how much the outlet trap arm is turned on a P-trap? I have a tight situation with the installation of my clothes washer drain (in-wall). I'm wondering if I can turn it in the way shown in my diagram, (3). I know I've seen (2) before, just wondering if there was some...

DWV Configuration Question [ 6 Answers ]

Good day all, I hope somebody can offer a quick piece of advice. I had my very first plumbing inspection this morning, and the inspector told me I'd have a problem venting two basement fixtures with the configuration I had. I'm attaching drawings to illustrate. So, he said with what I have...

Mandrake 10 modem configuration [ 17 Answers ]

Hi team I'm new to this board so you will have to bare with me if I make a few mistakes . My Q I'm on dial up. And I have mandrake 9.1 and 10. And they will find all hardware drivers but the modem driver. I understand this applys to all linux products when you use dial up.

View more questions Search