Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grtsmkymts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Have lyrics, need song.
    Hi all. I need some assistance. My fiancé and I are trying to find out the name and artist of a song that we heard on an instructional line dance video that she has. In the video, it sounds like the instructor says the name of the song is "East Six Bus Stop". Some of the lyrics are...

"it's electric"
    "get down like a real live band"
    "everybody reverse"
    "how low can you go"
    "can you go all the way to the floor"
    "going to the left, now, going to the right"

Can anyone help? I've googled the lyrics and have found similar songs, but not this exact one :(
    NorCal68 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

May 17, 2007, 02:43 PM
    I can only suggest that you contact the production company shown on the videotape. They should be able to help you - since they would have had to negotiate the performance / usage rights from the copyright holder. Unless of course it was a commissioned work just for this project. Hope that helps...
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 18, 2007, 12:39 AM
    Only line dance song I know that has the word "electric" is Electric Boogie aka The Electric Slide sung by Marcia Griffiths.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I know song lyrics but need title [ 3 Answers ]

This song was on one of my soaps... and featured by this artist on soap net... I THINK, JUST THINK, THAT HIS NAME WAS LEVI KREISS... AND THE SONG WAS I SHOULD GO, I THINK, AGAIN I AM JUST NOT SURE.. . ANY HELP WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED... ANGIE

I no the lyrics but not the song! [ 1 Answers ]

I know some of the lyrics to this song but don't know the name or the singer. It goes :) Let me go. I'm not done. I swear I'll take just one lifetime! & I, I won't lie, I won't sin. Maybe I don't want to go. Can't you wait? Maybe I don't want to go. Help me please. !

Does anyone know the lyrics to this song? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the lyrics to the song, "Oh" by Union Turnpike. I have the song and I did find the lyrics once before but did not save them. Now I'm trying to find the lyrics again to put it on my iPOD but cannot find the lyrics. If anyone can possible find the lyrics, please send my the...

Identify song from lyrics? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I've checked a few sites trying to identify a song from the couple of lines of lyrics that I know but have not been very lucky - Hoping that someone here will recognize the lyrics :- What's the fun in playing it safe Think I'd rather misbehave

Who sings this song that these lyrics come from? [ 1 Answers ]

... and if you still feeling angry, if you still think your right... If you still think Im sorry, you won't be right... Can anyone tell me? Its sending me insane!! C'mon people, the gauntlet has been thrown!!

View more questions Search